Changing job market trends: Is the post-recession job market truly improving?

• More money spent means more money earned

Now that people are making more money on the whole than they did during the recession, they're spending more money as a result. When people want to spend money, other people want to make things that they'll spend money on. With the economy turning around and the recession becoming a piece of history, the job market really is improving.

• No. The post-recession job market isn't truly improving

It's hard to gauge if the job market is improving after the recession but the people who were let go of their jobs during the recession had to take lower paying, lower qualified jobs to help make ends meet. A lot of those people are still working a job that they are over qualified for and are still having trouble getting the job they want and getting the pay they deserve.

• Jobs are still scarce

my job depends on the military and with all the cutbacks, I have barely been working. Two days a week does not pay my bills.I am not the only one in this boat, I know many people who are being laid off or cut back and can not pay their bills.

• I do not believe that the post-recession job market is improving.

I do not believe that the post-recession job market is improving. The enactment of Obamacare has sent the cost of insuring employees skyrocketing, and so many large employers are reducing employee's hours to part-time in order to avoid having to ensure them at all. Small businesses will now avoid hiring for as long as possible to avoid the costs of Obamacare as well.