Charles Macintosh's 250th birthday: Was this raincoat inventor's birthday celebrated with a Google Doodle?

• Yes, i agree

Goggle celebrated chemist Charles Macintosh's 250th birthday today by dedicating a doodle in his honor. He is the inventor of waterproof material. The doodle shows an illustration of Charles Macintosh standing in a raincoat and rain droplets bouncing off him. The world remembers him for his most popular invention 'Macintosh raincoat'.

• Yes i agree

It was a nice doodle that showed and animation of someone wearing a "Macintosh" or the style of raincoat that Charles Macintosh invention. This iconic and important invention was honored by Google in a special way, because of his 250th birthday. I discovered this when I logged on to Google yesterday.

• Yes it was .

It was a nice doodle that showed and animation of someone wearing a "Macintosh" or the style of raincoat that Charles Macintosh invention. This iconic and important invention was honored by Google in a special way, becasue of his 250th birthday. I discovered this when I logged on to Google yesterday.

• No, his birthday was not celebrated by Google.

Charles Macintosh's 2050th birthday was not celebrated with a Google doodle--at least Google did not make clear that it was recognizing the raincoat inventor's birthday. Google should have created a doodle to celebrate Macintosh's achievement. Millions (probably billions) have used raincoats to protect themselves from getting wet, catching colds and getting pneumonia.