• Ford is crap

Ford a weak rip off Chevy beats all other trucks. I have seen too many fords lose to Chevy because ford cannot do squat crap. And that stupid ford summer spectacular commercial that armored truck was clearly in REVERSE. So ford can go you know what off because Chevy is clearly better.

• Chevies are better

New chevy trucks are not very good. They look nice but thats it. To much tech. But old chevy trucks look much better hten fords. They are more reliable. More powerful, about hte same mpg but who cares about mpg. I own a ford rightn ow but i can say chevy trucks and cars are better.

• I drive a S-10

Since I bought my first truck from my grandfather. (Who's a Chevy salesman) I'm gonna have to go with Chevy. Nothing against Ford though, I'm just sayin. My 2001 S-10 gets me where I need to go so I'm happy with it. Wish it had better gas mileage, but oh well.

• Fords stinks bad

Chevy is a better car mare cares are Chevy not ford more people get Chevy ford stands for found on road dead . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Chevy rules ford just sucks

• Chevy is better than ford

We bought a bran new 2016 ford and ever since we bought it it has broke down spending over over three weeks in the shop every time it has broke down the truck has been in the shop over 9 times, we own a 2005 Chevy canyon that has never broken down and we have had it for over 10 years.

• DO you want the worst or the best.

Chevy and Ford have always been rivals but one word that makes Ford guys tremble is. Corvette Ford had attempted to challenge the Corvette but failed with the Ford Gt. Which had 200 more horsepower but still failed to beat the Chevy Corvette. The prices were very different and the quality as well.

• DO you want the worst or the best.

• Chevy is way better than ford

Chevy's are way better than fords. Once my dad was driving a ford (my dads a ford fan) and the ford was pulling a trailer, and the ford got stuck, we needed a chevy to get the ford unstuck. So chevys are way better than fords. So ya thats it

• Chevy is way better than ford

• Ford is gay crap.

Ford just sucks because its awful, the explorer is crap and ford didn't do jack with the styling cause that junk looks like a van, and their bloody mustangs look like crapy junk cause they have stupid V6 Eco crap engines in them rather than fire breathing V8s, and i just hate this crap. The new camaro is clearly better than fords poor excuse for a muscle car and ford just sucks, if you see a ford dealer then run for the hills.

• Chevy is a Deathtrap

Chevrolet is a younger comapny therefore Chevy is the rip off. Secondly, i have experience with work trucks in the field. I work for my tuition at my school and we have a silverado, an f-250 flatbed and a ranger. The ranger has 350,507 miles and still going. The F-250 is about 247,980 and the silverado is about 200,000 and on its second engine. The silverado is only driven by the supervisors so its babied unlike the two Ford trucks. The two Fords have withstood anything weve thrown on them. Did i mention both the Fords are on the original trans?

• Wonder why Ford keeps outselling Chevy, if Chevy is so superior?

I live were damn near everyone owns a truck. In the city you do see more Chevy's in driveways, at the grocery store, and wal mart. However around the farm fields and construction sites, Ford rules the roast followed by Dodge. Now the first thing Mr. Chevy is gonna say is "thats because they're cheaper. Which in most cases may be true however not significantly enough to warrant choosing one on price alone. They are tough trucks and they can handle the daily abuse of real work. I don't believe hauling a occasional boat around or hauling groceries home warrants even having a truck but many do anyways. Finally if they weren't they would not be the best selling truck year in and year out.

• The Clear Winner is Ford

Just this year, the Chevy Silverado, Chevrolet's most popular truck, has been recalled 6, count them, 6, times. The Chevrolet Colorado has been recalled 3 times in the past. The Ford F-150 has been recalled once this year. For 2014 in total, GM (which includes Chevrolet) has recalled over 28 million vehicles. For has only recalled just over 2 million. My father has had 2 Chevrolet trucks, and he had to get rid of both of them because they were costing him to much money to repair. My social studies teacher has had 7 Ford Rangers and put over 100,000 miles on each one. My choice is Ford.