• Ford is crap

Ford a weak rip off Chevy beats all other trucks. I have seen too many fords lose to Chevy because ford cannot do squat crap. And that stupid ford summer spectacular commercial that armored truck was clearly in REVERSE. So ford can go you know what off because Chevy is clearly better.

• Chevies are better

New chevy trucks are not very good. They look nice but thats it. To much tech. But old chevy trucks look much better hten fords. They are more reliable. More powerful, about hte same mpg but who cares about mpg. I own a ford rightn ow but i can say chevy trucks and cars are better.

• I drive a S-10

Since I bought my first truck from my grandfather. (Who's a Chevy salesman) I'm gonna have to go with Chevy. Nothing against Ford though, I'm just sayin. My 2001 S-10 gets me where I need to go so I'm happy with it. Wish it had better gas mileage, but oh well.

• Fords stinks bad

Chevy is a better car mare cares are Chevy not ford more people get Chevy ford stands for found on road dead . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Chevy rules ford just sucks

• Chevrolet is better in the real world.

Ford (doesn't deserve to be capitalized) may be better on paper but in the real world Chevrolet is more reliable (push rod V8 none of that fancy Ti-vct) and your tail gate won't rust out (before they went aluminum) and a Chevrolet will give you larger rear wheel wells from rusting (if not properly washed) and ford V8 you have to take the engine parshally out or move the body out of the way to change the back spark plugs. Also ford 6.2 (385hp 430ft-lbs) Chevrolet 6.2 (420hp 460ft-lbs). Come on Dodge Ram (or just Ram) 5.7 (395hp 410ft-lbs) is more powerful than ford 6.2 and the 5.7 Hemi is still a push rod and the ford has SOHC. Also the Chevy 5.7 crate engine (ZZ6) has 405hp and 406ft-lbs (Chevy 5.7 is carbureted). Chevys also last longer because where I live there are lots first gen Silverados they probably out number ford 5-1 so obviously Chevrolet trucks last longer ( there are barely any trucks made before 2000 where I live).

• F.O.R.D... Found On Road Dead. You want reliability? You get a Chevy.

Chevy has been consistently receiving higher reliability ratings than Ford. Trucks are meant to last, and Chevy does that better than anyone else. Last years ratings came out and Chevy was given a 3.5 rating whereas Ford was given a 3.0. People buy trucks assuming they will be able to get the job done, and keep doing so for years to come. Reliability is the most important aspect of a truck.

• Chevy is better

Because they have reliable engines and they are powerful also they use iron sheet metal still and in my opinion they are the best looking truck. And I do not like the ecoboost engines in ford with the fancy turbos and v6s I still like a big v8 chevy is also the most legendary brand with great classics

• Chevy is a Deathtrap

Chevrolet is a younger comapny therefore Chevy is the rip off. Secondly, i have experience with work trucks in the field. I work for my tuition at my school and we have a silverado, an f-250 flatbed and a ranger. The ranger has 350,507 miles and still going. The F-250 is about 247,980 and the silverado is about 200,000 and on its second engine. The silverado is only driven by the supervisors so its babied unlike the two Ford trucks. The two Fords have withstood anything weve thrown on them. Did i mention both the Fords are on the original trans?

• Wonder why Ford keeps outselling Chevy, if Chevy is so superior?

I live were damn near everyone owns a truck. In the city you do see more Chevy's in driveways, at the grocery store, and wal mart. However around the farm fields and construction sites, Ford rules the roast followed by Dodge. Now the first thing Mr. Chevy is gonna say is "thats because they're cheaper. Which in most cases may be true however not significantly enough to warrant choosing one on price alone. They are tough trucks and they can handle the daily abuse of real work. I don't believe hauling a occasional boat around or hauling groceries home warrants even having a truck but many do anyways. Finally if they weren't they would not be the best selling truck year in and year out.

• The Clear Winner is Ford

Just this year, the Chevy Silverado, Chevrolet's most popular truck, has been recalled 6, count them, 6, times. The Chevrolet Colorado has been recalled 3 times in the past. The Ford F-150 has been recalled once this year. For 2014 in total, GM (which includes Chevrolet) has recalled over 28 million vehicles. For has only recalled just over 2 million. My father has had 2 Chevrolet trucks, and he had to get rid of both of them because they were costing him to much money to repair. My social studies teacher has had 7 Ford Rangers and put over 100,000 miles on each one. My choice is Ford.

• Fords always been better than chevy.

Fords have always been better than chevy because in the late 90s and early 2000s they had the tritons the 5.4l was and is still a much better engine in reliability, plus the 5.4 made like 50 ft lbs. More torque and like 10 less horsepower than the 5.3 but that 10hp difference does not make it a faster vehicle in fact the 5.4 could pull more and the tranny is the same reliability ad the engine. I would rant more about this and piss more chevy butthurts. Plus don't you chevy butthurts have to go fix your chevy while us ford guys can just laugh at you some more.

• Ford is better thin Chevy

A Chevy can go anywhere as long as a ford is pulling it. You need to raise your kids right and piss on a Chevy. And ford makes the panties drop. Ford mustangs are fast that Camaro. But Dodge is better that both. Dodge has more power that ford and chivy.

• Fords always been better than chevy.

bacadreau20 says2017-03-28T17:15:36.180
Ford ford your the best drive a mile walk the rest
bacadreau20 says2017-03-28T17:16:36.490