Children lost their childhood for the pressure of education.

• The children are not allowed to enjoy

Enjoyment is really important in life for a really healthy and really great enjoying life.
    The people who are not enjoying cant have a healthy and laughing life .
    Enjoyment you can get it in very few places so don't waste the enjoyment you can get in your life thank you

• Children will have prssure

Children can get pressure by the forcing and argument
    the children will not have a good life at all
    the children can get many effects in their life
    the children will not be kind to other people around the whole world
    children will live a really sad life for ever

• Children will have prssure

• As society gets more competitive, more and more children will start turning into brain-dead zombies.

Our education system is a scam; colleges promote themselves as the "golden ticket" to a great career and "the best", but most students and parents don't realize that in this system, no one gains. Hence, it's no wonder why parents are so keen to "train" their children to get into the "top" universities of the world. In the end, the colleges live on, and the students and parents end up having to pay the price, both physically, financially, and mentally.

• Yes, it is true that our childhood has become less enjoyable due to the pressure of education.

--> Parents constantly instil the need for studying and reading in us from a very young age, and they always have high expectations.
    --> As children go into higher grades, the workload drastically increases which gives kids less time to spend with friends and outdoors from a tender age.
    --> Pressure on education and high expectations should only be kept when the child goes to high school or university. If we pressure them from a young age, it is a bit too much for them and children push themselves a bit too much to make their parents proud.

• That is absolutely ridiculous

The fact that kids are "pressured" by their education is extremely laughable. It's not like kids start taking SAT's or apply for jobs in preschool or even middle schools. All they need to do is know what they need to know for the world [the basics], socialize, and get out of bed to go to school. Education is a known right and any child is lucky enough to get an education. How would you go and live a life without education? All kids need is the right encouragement and they won't feel bored and pressured in school.

• No it is not so

Children had to do just some work at home
    Moreover education is easier than earlier education has become a part of entertainment by the use of visual media . Children are given proper time to complete to complete their work . It is pressure for then who pressurise themselves and complete their work at last minutes

• Children will have prssure

• Children will have prssure

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-28T03:27:11.807
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .