China bans seductive banana eating online: Are bananas indecent fruits?

• Yes, bananas are indecent fruits and they should be removed from grocery store shelves.

Yes, bananas are indecent fruits and they should be removed from grocery store shelves. The phallic shapes of bananas are titillating to decent adults and have corrupted the pure minds of children around the world for centuries. These filthy fruits should be banned from supermarkets and all banana groves should be burned to the ground.

• yes they are indecent

According to a new regulations live-streaming sites must monitor all their output to ensure nothing untoward is going on, keeping an eye out for any "erotic" banana-eating. It's not just fruit that's on their radar though ,wearing stockings and suspenders while hosting a live stream is now also forbidden.The move is the authorities' latest attempt to clamp down on "inappropriate and erotic" online content.

• I must have my bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If I don't have my bananas, I will go crazy. And then I will destroy the Earth. DO YOU WANT THE EARTH TO BE DESTROYED?! (Plus, people failing the seductive banana eating is just plain hilarious). I am hungry for a banana now... Don't forget, bananas are super, super epic.

• Nothing I'm saying is on China. But no food is indecent unless it's intentionally made to be

These videos are likely the culprit not the fruit. You can make any other food appear indecent, it's the subject matter and how the food is used and presented that makes it indecent, the food alone cannot be indecent.

There can be someone eating a cow's penis but if it's for nourishment it's not sexual in any nature.

• Fruits do not have the abilityto be indecent.

Only humans and their uses of fruits can be indecent, not the fruits themselves. What society considers indecent is related to behavior and intent, something fruits have no capacity to possess. This question is so ridiculous that it does not deserve a response. The Chinese have far greater problems to which their time and energy are much better devoted.

• Anything can be indecent if a person tries

A person with a dirty mind can make just about anything indecent if they try hard enough. Bananas are just a fruit, plain and simple. Now I can understand the issue with people creating videos which show people being seductive with bananas. These shouldn't be widely available, especially for kids to be able to watch.