China tells Trump not to sneer at climate change: Will he heed China's calls?

• No, Trump will not heed China's call to take climate change seriously.

No, Trump will not heed China's call to take climate change seriously. Throughout his campaign, Donald Trump has exhibited open contempt for the Chinese government. He also believes that climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese. Taking all of this into consideration, it would be unreasonable to believe that he will suddenly take climate change seriously.

• Donald Trump Listens to No One But Himself

The Country of China is asking Donald Trump to not discard the possibility of climate change. Donald Trump doesn't seem to give much care towards this issue. Donald Trump believes that climate change "is a hoax" and therefore, Donald Trump is not going to heed China's word on much of anything.

• No, he will not.

He is in deep denial, and it is in his best interest to convince people that climate change is not real. That will help him and keep him from losing money in the businesses he has invested in. He is an old man and will not live to see the worst effects of climate change.

• No, he won't heed China's calls.

No, I don't think Trump will heed China's calls. I wish he would with regards to climate change. It's real and that is so obvious to me. I've seen so many trees die in the past year, and the weather has been abnormal in so many places. But Trump doesn't seem to see these things. He's too busy making business deals, campaigning, and secluding himself in his Tower to really see what's going on with the climate. He has shown a disdain for both China and scientists who warn of climate change, so I doubt he'll listen.