Chinese political system: Is the Chinese political system a superior form of government?

• The Chinese political system leaves many citizens impoverished and mistreated.

The communist regime of China rewards high ranking officials and supporters. Regular citizens, though, are forced to work very low paying jobs and are barely able to support their families. The harsh stance of the government also means that many citizens are mistreated and unfairly imprisoned for very minor or bogus crimes. The Chinese political system is not a superior form of government because it is an oppressive form of government.

• They work together

No, I don't think the Chinese politial system is a superior form of government. I think the Chinese have a wonderful work ethic, much better than other countries, and I believe that they have a better education system than other countries as well put that together and you have a successful government