• Chocolate is the best thing in the world.

Chocolate ice cream is the truth, if there was no chocolate ice cream we would all die! D I E ! I SAY! DIE!!!!! Imagine never eating chocolate again! I'm pretty sure everyone is allergic if they don't eat chocolate for 1 week it makes them sick and die! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!

• Chocolate is bliss

Chocolate is the ultimate pleasure. Just tasting it effects a euphoria otherwise unknown to mankind. In heaven everything is chocolate. Vanilla is just an ordinary flavor, but chocolate is the divine goodness that life is all about. Chocolate is the best! Any food that is chocolate flavored is better than food that isn't.

• Chocolate is Swag

Chocolate is interesting, whereas vanilla (the flavor) is vanilla (the slang for "plain"). / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

• Chocolate is way way WAY better than vanilla.

Chocolate has so much amazing flavour whereas vanilla is just... Plain. I mean vanilla is okay but CHOCOLATE RULES! If given the choice between a chocolate ice cream and a vanilla ice cream I will always always always always ALWAYS choose chocolate. Vanilla is good if you lather it with sauce and sprinkles but chocolate is infinitely better.

• Chocolate (unlike vanilla) is an aphrodisiac!

Chocolate contains natural chemicals that lifts the spirit and is often an aphrodisiac. It can actually turn people on unlike vanilla. Chocolate has been an important part of history for many cultures. Vanilla is alright, but chocolate will always be the best compared to vanilla. I rest my case, peace.

• Vanilla is Way Better.

Vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla is better.