Chris Brown Ordered Back to Jail: Do you think the Judge made the right decision when he sent Chris Brown back to jail for a month after Brown was dismissed from the facility where he was being treated for violating their policies?

• Chris Brown Ordered Back to Jail

I think the Judge made the right decision when he sent Chris Brown back to jail for a month after Brown was dismissed from the facility where he was being treated for violating their policies. Chris brown needs to learn their are consequences to his actions. The sad part is he has bipolar disorder and until he learns to accept and treat it he will never get better.

• Proper Decision to Send Chris Brown Back to Jail

I am so sick and tired of the celebrity mindset. They feel they're untouchable when it comes to meting out punishment for their obvious wrongs. It is even sadder that such celebrities are viewed as icons by our young and impressionable children. As far as I'm concerned, Chris Brown is where he belongs -- behind bars -- and, hopefully, such a spoiled brat as he will learn from the experience.

• Yes, you can only push your luck so far.

Yes, I think the judge made the right decision when he sent Chris Brown back to jail for a month. Chris Brown has been in the news off and on for several years due to anger management and behavior issues. The media reports he has a reputation for a short fuse and an uncontrollable temper.

• The same law applies to all.

Yes, I think that the judge made the right decision in sending Chris Brown back to jail for a month after being dismissed from the facility for violating their policies, because it is important that he applies the same laws to everyone. Brown violated his probation and it is important that he receive a punishment so that he knows his behavior is not okay.