Chris Christie vs. Hillary Clinton - Who Would Be A Good President?

Asked by: Viet
  • Chris Christie, if we are following the last thirty years of republican molds is a good, but tight fit.

Christie is a pretty good liar, manipulator, paranoid, self interested, has a 'posse' and with let any one take the fall for his deeds. He will reach across the aisle when it suits him and then use the funding, gin for self interest. Yes, I'd say he has a Nixionest quality about him with the girth of two or three Bushs'. He should run, I hope he runs. Hillary will walk to the win.

• No candidates are officially running.

It's 100% to early to speculate on who's going to win the 2016 POTUS election. We can all be speculating on a candidate or candidates, who in the end may no even run. So, why waste everyone's time with polling and votes when you have no clue who the candidates really even are. Wait for the real candidates! I would hope one or both of Hilary and or Christie will be a candidate but only time will tell and the time is obviously not right now. A lot can happen in 3 years and a lot can happen in 3 more years in which our current president has in office. It doesn't pay to get ahead of yourself. In the end, I think we will all be surprised who's running for election and who isn't running for election. The ultimate surprise is what makes life so great!