Christians do you believe you properly observe gods commandment of the Sabbath and the regulations god set for it?

Asked by: ObamasM0mma
  • Yes but I believe most people don't

Since even the definition of Saturday means the 7th day, I observe the Sabbath Friday at dusk until Saturday at dusk. After god finished his creation, it makes perfect sense that this is the proper time. In fact Sunday only came into the picture by the Romans, since it was the Pagan religion day, when they worshipped the sun. Hence, SUNday. Sunday is the 1st day of the week. Not the last. People probably tried to change the Sabbath to Sunday to set themselves apart from the Jews. Properly observing the Sabbath and keeping it holy is one of the 10 commandments. Which surprises me that so many Christians don't even observe the Sabbath at all. There's also regulations to properly observe it. Which probably the majority of Christians are clueless about. I would recommend getting a Torah book. (the 5 books of Moses) since this book is translated word for word. Unlike what your probably reading right now. Which changes phrases, and words. King James is the very worst. In fact go ahead and compare the Torah to whatever bible your reading now. By 1 word being mistranslated, it can change the whole meaning