• I agree the Clemson will finish in the top 10.

I believe that Clemson will finish in the top 10 this season. Clemson has a very strong football program and this year shouldn't be any different that previous years. They may also reach the playoffs again and I would definitely expect them to rank in the top 5 by the end of this season.

• Clemson is a top 10 teamCBS

The Clemson football team will finish ranked in the top 10. The team has played well thus far and is undefeated. Their record is 4-0. CBS has the team ranked 7th. Others, such as AP and the coach's poll, have the team in the top 10. The team has won their games in convincing fashion.

• No, Clemson will not finish in the top 10.

Clemson Football is unlikely to finish in the top 10 this season. There are too many other competitive teams that will likely end up finishing ahead of Clemson. Yes, Clemson's football program will be competitive this season. However, too many other teams in the "power conferences" will end up ahead of Clemson Football.

• They will not get in

They will not get in to the top ten. This is because there are too many teams just as good, if not better than them. Although they have a decent record in football, there are a lot of very strong players from other schools. If they have been practicing their A-game, maybe they have a chance.