Clinton-Kaine Transitional Team: Would Clinton make a great president?

• The lady is brilliant

Now, don't get it twisted, I realize that Hillary Clinton is a flawed candidate due to self inflicted wounds. She is also a very polarizing figure. Even so, she is a brilliant woman. She is the most vetted person that has run for office in the modern era. She knows all the players on the world stage and how to handle them. She has been briefed on what is happening around the world. She knows what the job takes from an inside view and can hit the ground running from day one. She will be an amazing president.

• Clinton would not make a great president

No, Clinton would not make a great president. Clinton has done many things to prove she would not make a great president and few things to show that she would. Her actions in the wake of various recent scandals involving Clinton do nothing to bolster public opinion or prove her aptitude for leadership.

• I don't believe so.

I do not believe that Mrs. Clinton would make a good president. Her beliefs do not align with beliefs that I believe an American president should have. She approves of abortion and same-sex marriage, which are both things that God does not want. That puts her immediately out of my criteria for "good president" and into my criteria for "good candidate for the prayer list."

• Between a rock and a hard place

Honestly, I don't think Clinton would make a great president. But, I'm hoping she'll rise to the occasion. Trump would be an unmitigated disaster. He's got no experience, no plan and no desire to do the actual work of running a country. Clinton can do all of those things, and she seems to have a genuine desire to work for others, which Trump clearly lacks.