Clinton on debating Trump: "I'm running against someone who will say or do anything." Will Clinton win the debates?

• Yes, Trump is incredibly easy to bait, and the Clinton team knows this.

It will be a much different dynamic. Previous debates, there were multiple people on stage, seemed to make it easier for him to get away with his antics. I don't think his alpha male/bully thing will play too well against a woman. Trump is incredibly easy to bait, and the Clinton team knows this.

• Yes, Clinton will win the debates.

Yes, Clinton will win the debates. Although many people are probably unfavorable towards Clinton, it is known that many despise Trump. He is rude, offensive, and racist. Although he has a great number of followers, Clinton will win the debates because she is determined and will do anything to beat Trump.

• Yes, I believe Clinton will win the debates

Yes, I believe Clinton will win the debates. She is speaking the truth when it comes to Donald Trump. He will truly say or do anything, even if it risks the freedom and safety of the United States of America. Hopefully American Citizens realize this and come together to rally against him with Clinton.

• Trump will lose

Donald Trump does not have the ability to stay on message, and that is one of Hillary Clinton's strongest points. She will talk about policy and sound very knowledgeable, and Trump will sound just as uninformed as he did during the Republican primary debates. His fans will probably like what he says, but educated voters will know better.