• Hello darkness my old friend

I am so very very sad why did u do this to me.My game when i was little boy i had this to entertain me since i was little and i was bored enough to find out they shut down now i have no idea what to play now :(

• I can not believe this a tragedy indeed

Club Penguin has all been here for us, backing us up on our darkest days and parting the clouds with those adorable faces. We must recognize and appreciate all that the penguins have delivered us through their expensive tables and chairs. Where would be without them? Sitting at our computers crying over our goldfish, but with Club Penguin all is good, and all is calm, R.I.P. You will be missed and our love will survive till eternity.

• Club Penguin is a good place for children to enjoy themselves.

I spent a lot of time on Club Penguin as a kid, playing the fun games, and having a good time on boring days. Weather was often too extreme to go outside for long periods of time, and I still wanted to connect to people and have some fun. This site allowed me to do that, and may I just say: RIP.

• Club Penguin is Lit

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
    The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
    When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

Posted by: OIM8
  • Club Penguin Is Lit

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to

• Club Penguin Is Lit

IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

• Club Penguin United America

It is a sad day because, IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776

He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable tyrants only.
    He has called together legislative bodies places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository their Public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

• It's is bad

It hard day at work
    have good worktime and come home happy
    have happiness and make the good dinner
    play fun dinner game
    sat down the tv on couch and turn box on
    was eating having the smegma butter when the news the came on
    "Club penguin is kill"
    "No"

• I sense dark times ahead...

Club penguin is shutting down. The illuminati is growing llamas in labs in antartica, and Trump is the reincarnation of pepe. The end is near, we must join together also we faked the moon landing and the earth is actually THE ILLUMINATI SHUT DOWN MY MINECRAFT SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY

• Why do in eed a name

There's an infestation in my mind's imagination
    I hope they choke on smoke cause I'm smoking them out the basement
    This is not rap, this is not hip-hop
    Just another attempt to make the voices stop
    Rapping to prove nothing, just writing to say something
    'Cause I wasn't the only one who wasn't rushing to say nothing
    This doesn't mean I lost my dream
    It's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean

Gangsters don't cry
    Therefore, therefore I'm
    Mr. Misty-eye, therefore I'm

Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

No, I didn't understand the thing you said
    If I didn't know better, I guess you’re all already dead
    Mindless zombies walking around with a limp and a hunch
    Saying stuff like, "You only live once"
    You got one time to figure it out
    One time to twist and one time to shout
    One time to think and I say we start now
    Sing with me if you know what I'm talking about

Gangsters don't cry
    Therefore, therefore I'm
    Mr. Misty-eye, therefore I'm

Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    Can you save
    Can you save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    For me, for me, oh
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

Can you save
    Can you save my, save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?
    Can you save
    Can you save my, save my
    Can you save my heavy dirty soul?

• Yes, but not because of the Club Penguin game.

It is a sad day in America because Donald Trump is president, and he is constantly doing illegal things and signing illegal executive orders. In his attempt to "make America great again," he is hurting the country and making it less safe. The Club Penguin game shutting down is irrelevant. No one should care about that. Everyone should be afraid of Trump's presidency.

• That game sucks

Ew fuck that crusty old ass game i hated club penguin they didnt let me curse or fuck bitches and the games there were boring asf it shouldve gotten shutdown sooner and they wanted u to become a member so bad like they just spammed it i hated that game

• No It is Not.

A New game of the Club penguin series which is just straight pay to play, Me personally have never played Club Penguin but have seen people play and it looked like a bad game, it didn't have a good story or a campaign, the supply drops were trash, and they gameplay was bad af

• Honestly, it would be if it wouldn't be like almost every other game and not let you do anything if:

If they wouldn't make you pay for anything good. When I was the age to play this game i thought it was a fun idea, but cost too much for everything. Plus, I was too young for an allowance to just go to the nearby store and bye a gift card. So, not really. Sorry.

• Club penguin is trash

I do not like it i do not like. It i do not like it. I just hate the game itself it is not satisfying at all and involves no interesting features within the dumb game. I would rather play the oldest version of mortal combat than this. Not a sad day at all.

• Club penguin is trash

• Club penguin had too many fees.

CLUB PENGUIN SHUT DOWN BECAUSE NO ONE WAS PLAYING THEIR GAME, SO DON'T YOU PEOPLE DARE SAY IT IS A SAD DAY. YOU SHOULD'VE LOGGED ON TO THAT SITE AND PLAYED EVERY DAY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT ALIVE!!!
    Noot noot oot noot noot noot noot noot noot noot

• Times have changed.

Club Penguin may have been the talk back in the days (I myself have played it too), but just like my headline says, times have changed. With the rise of substitutes games (Minecraft, Roblox, etc.), the quantity demanded for Club Penguin accounts have consequently declined. Everything will one day come to an end - people have to realize this.

• It's a P2P game.

I do not support it being a tragedy because it is mostly Pay to Play. It's players (Primarily kids 3 - 8) say they are 18 years old, and bullies other kids saying to the new people " Oh you look like the most ugliest penguin on this game, hahahah" I think this game would be better shut down so that those cancerous kids get removed from the internet.

• Pay to Play Games Shutting Down IS Good

People always trick kiddies into buying things on an online game. They also advertise as free, but there is some sort of payment. Here it goes, kid play Play to Plays (free games which trick people into buying), want to look cooler in the online community, so they destroy credit cards. Anyways, some other Pay to Play with an online community will start up.