• The coffee cup

I do not think so. I think that if you use something to recycle than you would have to wash it out. It is like a pizza box,you can recycle cardboard, but the grease stops you from doing that. Like the pizza box, there is still food residue in the cup so, you can't recycle a coffee cup.

• The coffee cup

• They are paper.

Most coffee cups today are made of paper. There are paper inserts that go around the cups to keep the coffee warm, without using the paper from an entire cup. The paper cups literally grow on trees, and they degrade over time. Coffee cups are recyclable, because they naturally recycle when they break down, and because manufacturers can grow more trees to make more.

• Yes, they are recyclable.

Yes, they are recyclable, but it depends which ones. Any coffee cup that is made from a paper product can be recycled. Cups that are made of other materials may be thrown in the trash. All coffee cups should be made from paper in order to recycle more in the future.

• Yes, some are.

Properly rinsed some coffee cups are either recyclable or biodegradable. However the best thing is to use a reusable coffee cup and not worry about whether it is recyclable or not. Some paper and plastic cups can be recyled if they are rinsed properly and if the recycling center near you recycles them.

• The coffee cup

• The coffee cup

• No, I don`t think so.

Millions of people put their coffee cups into recycling bins - but they're not being recycled. Most coffee cups are lined with a layer of polyethylene which makes the cup waterproof, but makes it difficult for the cup to be effectively recycled, because it can’t be easily separated. There are few recycling facilities that can process this kind of cup. Even though some coffee chains say that they have largely recyclable cups, the evidence presented was that most cups were not sent for recycling.