• Surge is better has more punch can you feel the rush

I rather feel the rush than do the doo doo eeew .. YES FOR SURGE!!!! I cried when surge left but now surge is back and i can finally feel the rush i been missing.. Yes im almost 30 but surge is worth it. So pepsi do me a favor and do the dew and put mt dew where the sun dont shine!!!!

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes, Surge is better!

Surge is now slowly coming onto shelves of gas stations and mini marts around the mid-west and eastern part of the US. I still, months after it's come into Amazon, find it very hard to find. It keeps SELLING OUT of everywhere. I got lucky when I went into a very small mini mart who happened to have 14 cans remaining. Dang straight I bought them all. They even left a note for the Coke guy to bring a bunch of extras. Surge shall be on store shelves before long haters ;). I was VERY particular to Mt Dew after Surge and Kick left the scene, but every chance there's Surge, i'll 100% of the time choose it over Mt Dew. BTW Barq's > Mug.

• Yes, Surge is better!

• Yes, Surge is better!

• No. Surge is not better than Mountain Dew.

If Surge were better than Mountain Dew, it would have stayed on the shelves like Mountain Dew. Surge was re-launched for the nostalgia. It is only being offered on Amazon.com which means Coke isn't willing to spend the money and give up shelf space at retailers for it. They are hoping to make a quick buck on the kids who grew up in the 90's who are either turning 30 or about to turn 30 to get a piece of their Childhood back.

• coke has gone back

Mountain Dew is a brand itself these days. Surge has to start from scratch and cope with changes that have occurred over the time. Even though it has some loyal customer but the majority of market is covered by Mountain Dew. It's reach for common people is limited as it is only sold in amazon.com

• Nothing Is Better Than Mountain Dew

As a company, Coke will always try to gain market share in any area where other companies are having success. Trying to capture bright-colored sugary drink consumers is just part of the deal. Mountain Dew drinkers though, are extremely loyal (or extremely addicted) and won't give up Doing The Dew very easily.

• Surge is About the Same as Mountain Dew

I honestly believe that both of these sodas in terms of health, are both about equal. The only difference would be the taste but otherwise very similar...but the truth of the matter is that both of these drinks are not very good for you. There are significantly large amounts of sugar in both types as well as a large amount of caffeine and both will contribute to an unhealthy lifestyle.