College dropout becomes youngest female billionaire: Do you believe university is overrated as a key to success in life?

• University is not the key to success

I do not believe university is the key to success in life. There are many university/college graduates that are unemployed or not even able to find a job in their field of work. Experience is more imoortant when looking for a job/career. Most employers require experience when hiring for a job. Universities give you education, but not experience. Not only do you need experience, but also perseverance, a strong work ethic, the ability to take criticism and the drive to excel. These are things cannot be taught..

• I believe that success is not determined by going to university.

Going to a college or university is an important aspect to achieving success with many careers. However a person who is truly determined to be successful will not always need to seek higher education in order to achieve that. Having drive, determination, and skill, whether you are educated or not, will always be the ultimate factor in determining how far you go in life.

• Yes, university education is overrated as a key to success in life.

Yes, I believe a university education is overrated as a key to success in life. There are plenty of examples of successful people who haven't graduated from high school, much less college. Also, a university education does not guarantee anyone any degree of success, just as the failure to graduate high school is no guarantee of future failures.

• No, I do not believe university is overrated as a key to success in life

No, I do not believe university is overrated as a key to success in life. When you look at the population of successful people, the majority of them are university graduates. Very few people can become successful without a higher education, and those that do are either very lucky or know someone who can get them a position they wouldn't normally get without a proper education.