Comcast remains America's most-hated company. Are there companies more deserving?

• Yes, there are companies more deserving of the title, "America's most-hated company."

Yes, there are companies more deserving of the title, "America's most-hated company." In my opinion, this distinction should go to Walmart. The family that owns this company, the Waltons, are incredibly wealthy. However, they continue to underpay their employees so much that many of them are forced to enroll in government benefits.

• There are more hated companies than Comcast

There are more hated companies than Comcast. For instance, Verizon is fairly well hated. What I would rather see is people show the same disgust for the government as it does for private business. Our government does more to hurt the average person than any private company can, or ever, will.

• Yes I think others are worse

Comcast are in the firing line because of the type of service they are. Any company in television is. After a hard days work people want to sit down and watch TV with no problems. I think other companies are far worse who are more damaging to nature, or those who are more tax dodging like Apple. For those reasons I don't think Comcast deserve to be the most hated company.

• Comcast is the worst.

Comcast has made the life of most of its customers hell, so I'm not surprised that they are so hated. It's a hassle when a Comcast customer moves and their setup process can be so illogical at times. I don't understand why a simple thing like providing internet and cable services can be so convoluted and difficult.