Comedy Movies (yes) vs. Horror Movies (no): Which do you prefer?

Asked by: kaitlyn.jones228
  • Laugh a day keeps the doctor away

I want to support the yes debate in favour of comedy being superiour to horror, after all it feels better to laugh than to cry. All horror votees should be made to endure a small slice of what they watch and then asked to revote if they're still alive. Comedy fans, I congratulate you. Ahem!

• Hey you! Hi

COMEDY MOVIES are Way yyyyyyy y y y y y y y yy y y y yy y y yy y y yy y y y yy y y y yy y y b e e t t t tt t tt t te e ee e r r rr

• Funny wins over Scary

In scary movies the ending or the next thing that will happen is so predictable. Unlike in funny movies you don't know when something funny will happens it just comes. Scary movies are based on little jumps here and there and people screaming or bad actors in my opinion funny movies are way better than scary.

• Easy choice, doesn't compare

I hate horror mainly slasher films... The idea of enjoyment of watching someone get tortured and murdered, people don't seem to realise what they are watching, it's sick, just like pedophiles are sick but people wouldn't watch a film and enjoy that. Both are sick but it's ok to watch and enjoy one of them.
    Comedy is great, makes the evolved in us smile

• I always love a good laugh

Who doesn't love a good laugh these days? Everyone who feels sad or depressed wont watch a horror movie. They'll go and watch a comedy to cheer them up. Comedy is an all time favorite that will never get old. It is my abslolute all time favorite. Nothing can change my mind about that!!!!

• I like both comedy movies and horror movies, but I guess I would have to say that I prefer comedy movies.

I like both comedy movies and horror movies, but I guess I would
    have to say that I prefer comedy movies.
    This is because so many horror movies nowadays don’t scare me at all. They
    don’t make them like they used to. But,
    there are always a lot of funny comedy movies out.

• Comedy is Better Fools

Horror movies prevent sleep for weeks while comedies make you laugh and according to scientists laughter can prolong your life. Another reason is that comedies create a good environment while horror movies just promote violence killing and most of all nightmares. It is now clear to me and hopefully everyone that comedies are much better.

• Laughter the best medicine!!!

Science has shown having a laugh is good for you, and there for watching a comedy movie is healthy! I'm not saying that horror is bad of anything it's just comedy can get you in a good and happy mode instead of being jumpy all the time and having a sleepless night, insomnia is bad for your health. Comedy is the way to go!

• Laughter is best

I chose comedy because there's already so much horror in real life. I'd much rather laugh than cry or be scared (even if I DO have a partner to cling on to during those tense moments). Laughing just makes you feel better and my partner feels the same. We watched Run Fatboy Run recently and had a really good laugh.

• Comedy is better then Horror Movies

Comedy is better than Horror Movies because instead of promoting things like murder and kills, it lets people let their hair down and have a laugh. Comedies allow people to have a good time and relax after coming home from work. I also prefer comedy movies because I love the way I can just have a laugh

• Hey whats up

SCARY MOVIES are Way yyyyyyy y y y y y y y yy y y y yy y y yy y y yy y y y yy y y y yy y y b e e t t t tt t tt t te e ee e r r rr

• Hey whats up

• Hey whats up

• Hey whats up

• Hey whats up

• Hey whats up

• They suck balls

H g v vv g h g g g j jj j j jj jjjj j j j jjjjjj jjj j j jjjj j jjj jj j j jjjj j j jjj j jjjjj j j j jjjjj j j j jjjj j j j j j jj jjjj j j

• 1 2 3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0

• Horror movies are cool

Comedy movies are not movies to watch when looking for a thrilling movie so, I choose horror, but I guess if you are watching as a family then comedy movies are better but the reason why I would choose horror movies is because it is a thrilling adventure but if you are looking for something simple to watch and get a few laughs the comedy.

• Horror movies are better

Horror movies help you overcome your fear, research shows that if you put an image of a flower and a scary picture in front of kids under 3 they are most likely to choose the scary picture. Avoiding these horror movies will only make it worse in actual times of fear. Horror movies were even chosen as phisical exersies,tThey ranked the top 10 movies that’ll help you lose the most calories, and these were the results: 1. The Shining: 184 calories 2. Jaws: 161 calories 3. The Exorcist: 158 calories 4. Alien: 152 calories
    5. Saw: 133 calories 6. A Nightmare on Elm Street: 118 calories 7. Paranormal Activity: 111 calories 8. The Blair Witch Project: 105 calories, 9. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: 107 calories

Anonymous says2013-06-27T16:39:04.397
A continuing vision of co-founder Navy Petty officer Malcolm Finnie and military wife Chaune Finnie began a life purpose of bringing much needed humor to the men and women who serve our country throughout the world.
Malcolm Finnie has had firsthand experience in the theatre of War being deployed during Operation Iraqi Freedom after 9/11/2001. He had a part in liberating the Iraqi people.