Corporate America's 'report cards' are strong: Is now the time to invest?

• Time to invest

With corporate Americas report cards being strong i think it is a great time to invest in the company with the better grades. The stock market is up and the economy is doing a complete turn around. Most people were afraid to put their money and trust into businesses. Now that we have corporate report cards we can know what we are getting ourselves in sooner than later.

• Investing is risky, but it may be worth it.

I personally would not because of the fact that Obama is at the helm and I have no faith in him keeping us afloat as we are going to be losing 14 billion in GDP every year for the next 14 years because of his reforms but in a more economic sense now would be the make it or break it point. Either invest now and see your returns from the economic recovery or you will lose it all if the economy cannot recover and tanks again.

• Time To Invest!

It is absolutely the time to invest in corporate America! With America gradually but surely growing stronger financially, I can't think of a better time to invest in American businesses. While there is no guarantee of a strong return on your investment, there never is. Invest while the opportunity is there. Don't wait for a better time, which may never come.

• No, it is not.

All of the major analysts agree that there will be a correction in the stock market in the future, they just don't know when. The stock market is very expensive right now, there are no bargains to be had. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to invest when the market is at its peak.

• Do Not Invest

With talks about an impeding crash I certainly wouldn't understand why any one would want to invest at this point in time. The stock market is over inflated and it will crash in the future if they don't take measures now to knock it down. I wish it would crash already.