• Will holocaust happen again

Yes I think it will and am sure it will. Jews were exterminated in WWII and it is happening slowly neo-Nazi are on the rise and in Europe too they are dangerous and a threat to anyone who supports jews and also to jews and they do believe it will happen again, jews will always be hated by people for no reason.Christians love Israel and the jews they will be also targeted, so I know that someday its gonna happen who knows when it could happen tomorrow or tonight no one knows

• It Already Did

Rwanda, Darfur, ring a bell. The Holocaust has already repeated itself several times. "Never again" is too late! Shame on us for not doing more to prevent these types of things. The US always picks the wrong wars. We shouldn't have invaded Iraq, we should have invaded Rwanda and we should've invaded Sudan to stop the genocide and slavery there. Also Mauritania essentially has legal slavery, there's technically a law against it but it's systematically unenforced. We should invade Mauritania. No country on Earth should get away with either genocide or slavery.

• It has already happened again, chances are it will again and again until we change who we are

Idi Amin (Uganda, 1969-1979) 300,000
    Yahya Khan (Pakistan, 1970-71) 300,000 (Bangladesh)
    Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) - 1,500,000
    Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
    Jonas Savimbi (Angola, 1975-2002) 400,00
    Jean Kambanda (Rwanda, 1994) 800,000

Chances are the next holocaust will be political rather than racial due to globalization but unfortunately similar events could occur, no necessarily in the same places though.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

• Yes it might actually have a similar occurance like WW2.

The is high possibility of a religion war especially in America. Why or how? 1. All of us know there is a freedom of religion. 2. So many different religions in America. 3. ISIS terrorist or the people behind it could lead to a religion war, the same kind of people that the first century original Christians went to war and fought against. Radical Muslims who are beyond mentally unstable or insane, plain right evil. Because the believe that America is the land of the Infidels. So they believe that Allah told to come to America and murder Americans making them believe that us United States citizens are bad. 5. History usually repeats itself in way.

• There is a diffeerence between a holocaust and The Holocaust

Khvv jghekhgk jh khkj kkjhkjh kjhkfhkjfhkg kjh kghkjgh kjhg kjghkj hfkrhh gkjhkjrhkjrhkjhrekjh jkgehkjehh nj hj hhgjgg g h gjhg gg hgjh jhgj gjhgj gjhg gjg jhg jhgjh g jhg j jh gjhgj gjhgjgjhgjj hjgjhg jgjhgjgjhgg jgjhgj j jhgj jgjgjgjhgj jhjhgjh j jh j jgjg g jhg jjhg jh jh hg

• Of course it could

There is something most people forget the holocaust was NOT ONLY Jewish people but also homosexuals, disabled people, many other religions and many more what else is that with the amount of racist people in power today it is more likely then during ww2 there has been holocaust like things before but all someone must call it is the holocaust or holocaust two and it will be another holocaust therefor it can happen again.

• Yes It Could.

The holocaust could happen again and the Neo-Nazi's are a group. This could result in another holocaust but with maybe a different outcome, or with another group. Or perhaps another group besides the Neo-Nazi's could rise to power and become a dictator and then we have the holocaust all over again.

• Yes It Could.

• Yes It Could.

• Never forget that

The holocaust did not start with men hunting jews with rifles, it started with hate fueled rhetoric blaming jewish people for all the hardship that the country was facing. Then laws were created basically punishing and isolating jewish people then more rhetoric. Then once the masses were brainwashed or to afraid to speak up then the mass murder began. It happens all the time all around the world.

• I don't think so.

No, I do not think that another Holocaust could happen. Anything is possible, certainly, but the likelihood of something like the Holocaust happening again are slim. There is a lot more acceptance and tolerance in the world now than there was one hundred years ago. Plus, I don't think that the top governments in the world would allow such a thing to happen again.

• Any thing is possible.

With as much prejudice and hostility, there could be another Holocaust. Whether it actually happens, that is another thing. I am sure there are other men as cruel and corrupt as Hitler was. It is possible someone could try to eradicate other cultures or races. I hope this would never happen. What happened to the Jews was the most horrible thing ever imagined.

• Never again possible

Unless Adolf Hitler comes back from the dead it is impossible because he is the reason that it happened. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So in my conclusion it is impossible unless he comes back alive but that is impossible! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Us us us us us us

Un un un un un un un un un un un united nations united nations united united nations united nationsunited nations united nations united united nations united nations united united united nations united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united un

• Us us us us us us

• Hhhhh Jan no

HynnunhunuhnuhnhuG I'm m I'm so excited to be the same thing to say I have to go mm have to go back and I don't think that I can see it as an excuse for just one more day till the end of this is uh I have to mum

• This could never happen again

I feel that people of today's generation wouldn't be as gullible as people back then were. People now would know what is right and what is wrong and how thing in reality should be which is why I'm siding with no, this couldn't ever happen again in today's generation. Thanks

• Holocaust, is bad.

It would not happen before because the U.S. and other big countries would stop it before it even starts. It would also hurt other countries because they would have to take out the person from the source. Those are my thoughts on Could a holocaust happen in today's time. Thanks.

• No because society has increased

Society today is better than it was years ago. Also what are the odds that someone will have the courage to talk about killing a race to anyone who doesn't agree with them. Also how will this same person get enough power to enforce it. Presidents can't exactly do that without outraged people and riots.

• That cant happen

Not everything in history will not repeat and the chances are slim cause there has not been someone like hitler for 40-45 years so there wont be another one like him for more than 100 years its just impossible so no a holocaust will not happen again. Thanks for your time