• Will holocaust happen again

Yes I think it will and am sure it will. Jews were exterminated in WWII and it is happening slowly neo-Nazi are on the rise and in Europe too they are dangerous and a threat to anyone who supports jews and also to jews and they do believe it will happen again, jews will always be hated by people for no reason.Christians love Israel and the jews they will be also targeted, so I know that someday its gonna happen who knows when it could happen tomorrow or tonight no one knows

• It Already Did

Rwanda, Darfur, ring a bell. The Holocaust has already repeated itself several times. "Never again" is too late! Shame on us for not doing more to prevent these types of things. The US always picks the wrong wars. We shouldn't have invaded Iraq, we should have invaded Rwanda and we should've invaded Sudan to stop the genocide and slavery there. Also Mauritania essentially has legal slavery, there's technically a law against it but it's systematically unenforced. We should invade Mauritania. No country on Earth should get away with either genocide or slavery.

• It has already happened again, chances are it will again and again until we change who we are

Idi Amin (Uganda, 1969-1979) 300,000
    Yahya Khan (Pakistan, 1970-71) 300,000 (Bangladesh)
    Menghistu (Ethiopia, 1975-78) - 1,500,000
    Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000
    Jonas Savimbi (Angola, 1975-2002) 400,00
    Jean Kambanda (Rwanda, 1994) 800,000

Chances are the next holocaust will be political rather than racial due to globalization but unfortunately similar events could occur, no necessarily in the same places though.

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/dictat.html

• Lol lol lol

Eeling superb over others cutting their rights and throats with this attitude? Happening and Gas Chambers still are in action.Not on humans though, but believe of superrace and superiority stil is in our heads.M pretty sure that if they wanted to create this, they could and covering it up would be very easy. I don't think that the Hitler bug has ever stopped. In fact if one looks hard at America the shocking

• Lol lol lol

• Lol lol lol

• Yes yes yes and yes

Look at your system and honestly, you well not have to answer this. I grew up secularized in society. I understand that this is more than capable of happening. After studying Auschwitz and the architecture i looked at every homeless shelter across america and found some shocking similarities. From how the bunk beds are set up. To even the style. The most important thing was how society secluded others based on their beliefs but with a rationalized notion that its their choice and they choose this. In other words a delusional level of acceptance. It wasn't the America in a history book or what most people fantasize about. (like when the Japanese come to France. Their let downs are immense.) My theory "with the fact in mind that America was the first to do Eugenics",is that your biological parents aren't really your parents. What if you were switched at birth for psychological developmental purposes. I am pretty sure that if they wanted to create this, they could and covering it up would be very easy. I don't think that the Hitler bug has ever stopped. In fact if one looks hard at America the shocking similarities is disgusting. Just remember that Hitler was one man. He just represented tyranny. He was the straw man, in my opinion.

• Yes yes yes and yes

• Yes yes yes and yes

• Yes yes yes and yes

• I don't think so.

No, I do not think that another Holocaust could happen. Anything is possible, certainly, but the likelihood of something like the Holocaust happening again are slim. There is a lot more acceptance and tolerance in the world now than there was one hundred years ago. Plus, I don't think that the top governments in the world would allow such a thing to happen again.

• Any thing is possible.

With as much prejudice and hostility, there could be another Holocaust. Whether it actually happens, that is another thing. I am sure there are other men as cruel and corrupt as Hitler was. It is possible someone could try to eradicate other cultures or races. I hope this would never happen. What happened to the Jews was the most horrible thing ever imagined.

• Could Another Holocaust Happen?

A repeated Holocaust could not happen for many reason!. First of all, present-day society is much much more accepting of others. Second, diplomatic institutions have developed far more effective tools to create peace. Lastly, national powers would interfere before further escalation. Ultimately, a repeated Holocaust could not happen for many reasons!

• Highly unlikely to occur

One of the main reasons the Holocaust was able to occur and slip past the awareness of others was because of the lack of media and other ways for news to travel fast enough. In todays society however, just one little tweet or post that can raise suspicion about another Holocaust will immediately be taken into consideration and action will be taken. And while prejudice and hate will never dissipate from the world, the majority of people are in favor of a diverse and peaceful society. Even though we should acknowledge that small one percent of a possibility of a Holocaust occurring, it is still impossible to go through with. So theoretically it is possible, but realistically not so much.

• Never again possible

Unless Adolf Hitler comes back from the dead it is impossible because he is the reason that it happened. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So in my conclusion it is impossible unless he comes back alive but that is impossible! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Us us us us us us

Un un un un un un un un un un un united nations united nations united united nations united nationsunited nations united nations united united nations united nations united united united nations united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united united nations united nations united un

• Us us us us us us

• Hhhhh Jan no

HynnunhunuhnuhnhuG I'm m I'm so excited to be the same thing to say I have to go mm have to go back and I don't think that I can see it as an excuse for just one more day till the end of this is uh I have to mum

• This could never happen again

I feel that people of today's generation wouldn't be as gullible as people back then were. People now would know what is right and what is wrong and how thing in reality should be which is why I'm siding with no, this couldn't ever happen again in today's generation. Thanks

• Holocaust, is bad.

It would not happen before because the U.S. and other big countries would stop it before it even starts. It would also hurt other countries because they would have to take out the person from the source. Those are my thoughts on Could a holocaust happen in today's time. Thanks.