Could ethical banking be the key to a sustainable future?

• Yes, I agree ethical banking is the key to a sustainable future.

I agree that ethical banking is the key to a sustainable future. I believe that the banking system needs to focus on helping the community and the environment rather than just seek endless profits. I think the overall economic effects from more fair trade and better regulations would be very positive.

• Ethical banking is great for our future.

Ethical banking could be the key to a sustainable future. If bankers and financiers were more transparent with the public and more prone to invest in green ventures and domestic manufacturing, our financial future as a country would blossom. This would take a lot of work to change the tides from investing in foreign countries.

• Yes, corporate responsibility is important.

Yes, ethical banking is the key to a sustainable future, because a company needs to be sensitive to the needs of its customers. In the days of social media, a company that is not ethical will have a hard time keeping customers. If a bank is not ethical, it will spread around and customers will go elsewhere.

• Ethical banking could be the key to a sustainable future.

Ethical banking could be the key to a sustainable future. An ethical bank, also known as a social, alternative, civic, or sustainable bank, is a bank concerned with the social and environmental impacts of its investments and loans. Ethical banks are part of a larger societal movement, called "Banktivism," which calls for a move towards more social and environmental responsibility in the financial sector.

• Banks Won't Follow This

I do not believe ethical banking is the key to sustainable future. Given the fact that banks are solely responsible for our economic crisis regarding the housing bubble, I think we would be expecting too much from banks to make ethical decisions with their future loans. Banks are only concerned about money, they couldn't care less if their loans lead to environmental destruction.