Could Rosie O'Donnell return to prominence and prestige if she were to headline a major motion picture, separate from her LGBT activism?

• Yes, she could

I think if she had a chance she could step forward and get a part that showed she isn't all about LGBT. The people don't care if your gay, they care if you can act. I don't know if its something she would ever do again,but she once had a decent career.

• People still love her.

Yes, Rosie O'Donnell could return to prominence and prestige if she were to headline a major motion picture, separate from her LGBT activist, because she is still the same Rosie that we all loved in the 1990s. People don't really think of her as just her sexuality. She is the nice person that always let everyone win the games. We all love Rosie.

• Yes, I think Rosie O'Donnell could return to prominence if she were to headline a major motion picture.

I think whenever you headline in a major movie the majority of people will be focused on your role in that movie and how well you performed acting it, I think with a strong performance Rosie O'Donnell could rise again and make headlines that were about her and not her LGBT activism.

• No, she's a character comedienne.

Rosie O'Donnell has not completely lost her prominence in the world of entertainment but she is no movie star so I do not think starring in a major motion picture would work. She is a character actor at best and a funny commentator and comedienne, so maybe she just needs to work more in the public eye.

• People have made up their mind

At this point, it does not matter what Rosie O'Donnell does in life, the majority of society will judge her for being openly gay and supporting gays. Until she fully disclosed her preference, she was a pretty big name, at least in talk show circles. Once she became herself in public, no one was interested in watching her any longer.