Could Sheila Jeffreys have been as ineffective an LGBT advocate as she was without her views on transsexualism?

• Yes, she could have.

Sheila Jeffreys has a passion and vigor very few can match and no matter how she would have approached her activism, she would have been a very powerful force. She just needs a belief and what she thinks is right, and she will get out there and change the world.

• Yes, Sheila Jeffreys could have been as ineffective an LGBT advocate as she was without her views on transsexualism.

Yes, Sheila Jeffreys could have been as ineffective an LGBT advocate as she was without her views on transsexualism. Sheila Jeffreys is really an ineffective advocate across the board. She has had some minor success in my opinion, but her overall goals and priorities seemed to be askew from what the groups she is advocating for. I do feel that her views on transsexualism did have a part in her failure.

• Sheila Jeffreys Ineffective

I personally think that Sheila Jeffreys have not been ineffective an LGBT advocate as she was without her views on transsexualism. I personally think that Sheila Jeffreys have been as ineffective an LGBT because of her beliefs on her sexuality. I personally think that Sheila Jeffreys was affected on her beliefs.

• Her values mattered

No, I do not think that she would have been as good of an advocate for the LGBT as she was with out her views on transexualism. These helped her push her ideas further, and helped her to relate to the people that she was trying to persuade her ideas to.

• LGBT Is Something She Identifies With

I do not believe Sheila Jeffreys should have been as ineffective with her LGBT advocacy as she was with her views on transsexualism. I believe she was effective with her efforts in advocating for LGBT rights because it was an area she could identify with. Her views were her own in regards to transsexualism and apparently no one identified with her stances there, which is perfectly fine.