• Apparently he could

Physics students at the University of Leicester apparently figured out how fast Superman would need to fly in order to reverse time. Apparently if an object has the right mass and velocity, it's possible to do that. It's also apparently very dangerous and could result in the destruction of the Earth or at least very severe damage to it.

• Yes he can.

Yes, Superman can actually travel through time. Superman travels in time by flying faster than light, that we are watching the Earth from Superman's perspective. If he has the ability to do this, then according to the movie, Superman can actually time travel. He is a super hero and we love Superman.

• Yes, I think so.

In the first Superman movie, Superman flies around Earth so fast that it begins turning in the opposite direction. This somehow turns back time ? Superman wasn't exerting a force on the Earth. He was just flying fast enough to go back in time. Superman flies into orbit and begins flying around the Earth counter-rotationally, reaching his maximum speed in about 8 seconds. During this period, the Earth continues to rotate at its normal speed and direction.

• Yes superman could really travel through time.

In the first Superman movie, Superman flies around Earth so fast that it begins turning in the opposite direction. This somehow turns back time [... ] How much energy would someone flying around the Earth have to exert in order to reverse the Earth's rotation?
    Someone recently blew my mind by telling me I’d been misinterpreting that scene all my life. I like their take on it way better:
    Superman wasn't exerting a force on the Earth. He was just flying fast enough to go back in time. (Faster than light, I guess? Comic book physics.) The Earth changed direction because we were watching time run backward as he traveled. It didn't actually have anything to do with the direction he was flying.

• It's just impossible.

Although we want to believe that travelling faster than the speed of light will turn the earth backwards and reverse time, it's just physically impossible. Time can do many things, speed up, slow down, but it can't run backwards.
    If you wanted to reverse time, you would need to break the space-time fabric which stretches across the universe. The biggest impact the space-time fabric feels are when two black holes are orbiting each other, and this only results in ripples of the space-time fabric. To break space-time, you would need infinite force, which does not exist in a finite universe.

• It's just Impossible

Although we like to believe that travelling faster than the speed of light will turn the Earth backwards and reverse time, it's just not possible. Time can do many things, it can speed up, slow down, but it can't run backwards.
    To break through time, you would need to tear through the space-time fabric. The biggest impact that the space-time fabric feels is when two black holes are orbiting each, which results in mere ripple along the space-time. To break it would require infinite force, which can not exist in a finite universe.