Could the recapitulation theory be rejected by some people only because it is thought to support evolution?

• Recapitulation Theory rejected because it is thought to support evolution?

I do agree that people will reject the recapitulation theory because of the thought of it supporting evolution. Alot of people don't support the idea of evolution because alot of people don't like the idea of change and that other people have beliefs not related to god as far as what is going to come in the future.

• Recapitulation Theory Support

I personally think that recapitulation theory being rejected by some people only because it is a thought to support evolution as well as to be a part. I personally think that recapitulation theory being rejected would be horrible. I personally think that recapitulation theory being rejected would affect the society.

• to support evolution

I personally agree,If scientists can find a way to make cloning animals for body parts work,
    there is no reason not to do it. People eat animals, as well as fungi and plants,
    and most people accept that one must die for another to continue living for
    a while. If it is moral to slaughter animals, assuming they were raised and
    killed humanely, then it is moral to use their body parts to extend a human life.

• A persons faith

Yes, if someone thinks that this theory is trying to support that we came about through evolution, then it will be shut down in a heartbeat by those that think we came through religious ways, even though they are wrong and the evolution method is the actual way we came.

• Creationists Will Reject Anything

Those who seriously believe in creationism will reject any theory that refutes the Bible as a simple knee jerk reaction. The discrediting of the recapitulation theory, however, comes largely from the scientific community itself. It is largely agreed by scientists that the recapitulation theory simply does not fit the facts in the case of the physical development of a fetus - however, it does seem to still have some application in other fields such as childhood cognitive development.