Could the United States have a similar health care system as Canada and many European countries because of Obamacare health care laws?

• The United States will have a more European style health system

The Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare will have the effect of making the United States health care system more just and more effective. Obamacare isn't really universal health care, which is disappointing but it does take several steps at greatly broadening health insurance coverage. Its not as good as Canada's health care system or what you would find in Europe but it's a step in the right direction.

• Yes We Could

I believe the United States will end up with similar health care systems that are comparable to those in Canada and other European countries. I think we are making it more difficult to do and more expensive by running it all through insurance agencies, but I suppose the effort is good enough.

• No, I don't think the US could have a similar health care system as Canada and many other European nations because of Obamacare.

I believe that the Affordable Care Act and the health care systems of Canada and other European Nations is very different, the Affordable Care Act does not provide Government health care it just provides a new layer of regulations and policies for existing insurers to have to follow, I don't believe the systems will be similar at all.

• Americans would do something before it got there.

I believe that Americans would do something about these terrible health care laws if Obamacare ever got to that point. We can already see the negative effects that this program is having on the American healthcare system. If we can see these problems within a few months then the problems from a Canadian style healthcare system would be seen and discarded much faster.