• Cod sucks alot

Cs:go takes skill to master and yes COD fans skill a unknown concept to you. You need to learn spray patterns for all the gun and need to learn smokes Molotov's and need to co-ordinate with your team and noscoping is not a viable course of action making cs:go more realistic

• CS:GO loved me

I love csgo cause need skill and cod only kids playing (i am kid anyway) i have played cod and is really fun game but its unbalanced and my friends says cod is better because they dont have skill xD(btw i win my friends in cod)have good day all of you

• I am a converted COD fan

I used to play COD all of the time, it was the only game that I ever played. I thought COD was the best, that nothing could be better. Then I found CSGO. CSGO is an incredibly balanced shooter, with lots of skill involved. Unlike COD, where there is little to no strategy involved, CSGO is a team based shooter, where strategy is key. Although some may say that CSGO has a terrible community, I say its just because they don't share the same sense of humor. To me, the COD community is terrible. There are numerous other reasons CSGO is superior to COD, and I will gladly debate over it.

• CS:GO is the most balanced shooter ever.

In call of duty, high level players are much better than low level in terms of gear. In CS:GO everyone is equal in terms of what gear they have. The only thing that makes you better in CS:GO is your actual skill. Call of duty is also filled with little kids.

• I never played COD

Since i Never Played COD i stick with CSGO but i dont say COD is bad i just dont played so i just dont how you can love something you never tested plus i had to post something since i setup this post so i have to take it like a man

• Cs Go is 4 chodey noobs with small penises that r filled with pimples

COD all the way. Csgo is a wanna b cod. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .