Customer credit and debit information potentially stolen at P.R. Chang's: Should customers change credit and debit card behaviors based on risks such as this?

• Yes. Customers should change credit and debit card behaviors due to increasing risks.

The world continues to moves towards digital currency. From personal experience I can't remember I've had the need to use actual paper/coin currency, because after all, there's an app for that. This type of move leaves a gaping hole in the marketplace and further need for secure ways of keeping your personal information and money safe.

• Stolen credit card Information puts consumers at risk

The latest credit card and debit card information theft has consumers once again worried about using plastic and they should be. In my opinion, the behaviors Americans have with credit puts them at serious risk. Our risk isn't because of our budgets, but because there is no fail safe to make sure people don't steal our money. And when it is stolen, the consumer must wait weeks for the funds to be returned while the companies P.R. Chang's aren't held responsible for allowing the fraud. In my opinion, using more cash and less plastic might be the solution for the average consumer.

• Yes, I think we all have to be more careful with our money when its on cards.

Yes, I think we all have to be more careful with our money when its on cards. I think we should try to be more focused on the dangerous that are presented with using cards debit or credit these days. I think we should put pressure on business to be more responsible with their security as well.

• Yes, I would change

I definately think that you need to change your cards once it has been compromised. As soon as I found out that my card was breached at Target I canceled the card. I feel that it is too much of a chance to take that nothing will go wrong so better safe then sorry.