Dan Aykroyd was featured in a 2012 documentary about UFOs - do you think aliens exist?

• Aliens do exist

Yes aliens do exist because if you look it up on the internet it tells you the year that a UFO was spotted by Kenneth Arnold in 1947 that is why I think aliens exist. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. .

• Aliens do exist

• Aliens do exist

• Aliens do exist

• Yes, Aliens Exist.

Without access to substantial evidence, any discourse on extra-terrestrial life is based solely on speculation. But, limited evidence is my greatest argument. If we can accept that the universe is vast -- and vast beyond measure -- then, it seems highly likely that there are occurrences, objects, and opportunities beyond our scope. The term 'alien' carries with it a plethora of connotations, but its definition is aptly simple. We must not taint pre-discovery with preconceived notions. For this very reason, I am positive that aliens exist somewhere in the universe, most likely in a form we can barely comprehend.

• Aliens do exist

I would say that it is more likely than not that aliens exist, just not in the form that we consider in our movies and pop culture. With infinite possibilities in the universe that we will never be able to reach and study, it would be ignorant to not consider that if we are able to exist, some life somewhere has found a way to also exist.

• Yes, aliens exist.

Yes, aliens exist because we would be considered aliens to another planet. There is clearly life on other planets, but they are too far away for us to reach. Maybe aliens have never touched down on earth, but it doesn't mean that they are not out there. It would be great to discover them someday.

• I believe in aliens exist

Simple math, logic and it's dictate that aliens must exist. However, the form and intelligence of aliens could really be anything. The universe is so big and filled with so many stars and galaxies it would seem almost impossible for other life forms not to exist. It would be very pompous for us to think that we are the only intelligence in the universe.

• No it needs evidence

There is no scientifical

proof ug87y gy gg g g gg yg gy ggg8 yhuy yiyh 78g gyyg gu7g7ygg gt78 tyfgg ggg g gg g gg g gg g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g

• No it needs evidence

There is no scientifical