• Dan Rolle can win election to the US Congress

If a country can elect people like Corrine Brown, Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson then Dan Rolle can win election to the US Congress. I don't blame the Congressmen as much as I do the voter. By electing people like this, no better case can be made that there must be a test or some other qualification to vote.

• Dan Rolle can win his seat in Congress

Dan Rolle has a chance to win his Congressional race. He is an outsider, and that appeals to many people this year. Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders are capitalizing on this trend. Rolle is running a grass roots campaign, and his main issues should appeal to a lot of people.

• He seems to have a shot, but it won't be easy.

Rolle seems to face the same problems as Bernie Sanders does in the Democratic primary. Both seem to have very strong support from the younger generation and on the Internet, but that may not translate to success in elections. The thing that Rolle has going for him, in comparison to Sanders, is that it could be easier to win a primary in just one state, as opposed to trying to win all 50 states in addition to the other territories and the District of Columbia. If Rolle finds a way to win the primary in Nevada, he'll have a decent shot of winning, but then he still needs to beat the Republican nominee, so it's definitely a long-shot.

• A political insider will win instead of Dan Rolle.

Dan Rolle is at a major disadvantage in the state of Nevada because of his lack of political experience. I think this is attractive to some people, but I believe that voters will ultimately choose someone from the political establishment. I don't necessarily think that this is a good thing, but I don't think he has enough power or money to win.