Dancing With the Stars revealed its 2016 cast. Are celebrities being made to look like fools?

• Anything for money

While some celebrities can truly dance, and I celebrate their willingness to do something new, others are doing it just to hold on to whatever fame they have left. Maybe they think their big comeback will be a result of people watching them dance, but mostly they just get laughed at.

• No, I do not feel celebrities are being made to look like fools.

No, I do not feel that celebrities are being made to look like fools. Each person that is selected for the show participates willingly. Due to this facts, celebrities have to option to opt out of this activity. I feel that celebrities participate for entertainment and exposure, and that if they truly felt embarrassed, they would not participate

• Celebrities on Dancing with the Stars look like fools

The celebrities on Dancing with the Stars look like fools. In many cases, it is washed up athletes and actors, making it look like they are merely receiving a paycheck. Most do not have dancing skills that should be on display. The latest is Ryan Lochte, who is a dancer despite being disgraced.

• No, celebrities are not being made to look like fools.

No, celebrities are not being made to look like fools. Of course, the media will try to get the inside scoop and expose them whenever they can, but in general, people look up to celebrities and "fools" are the last things they are. Many of them donate a lot of their money to help people and institutions around the world.