Daniel Radcliffe: Is Daniel Radcliffe's future acting success inhibited by his most notable role as Harry Potter?

• Probably yeah #

Because typecasting is a thing, and its not like he's done anything monumental since. # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # ## # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

• Yes, Daniel Radcliffe's role as Harry Potter will inhibit his career.

Daniel Radcliffe's role as Harry Potter is an iconic role that people will remember for the rest of their lives. Radcliffe's privilege is also a weakness because people have trouble separating the character from the actor. However, I believe that Radcliffe is an amazing actor who will land roles that separate him from the iconic role.

• Harry potter made Daniel Radcliffs career.

Without his role as Harry Potter, I do not think that Daniel Radcliffe would have much of a career. But since this did make his career and is so widespread around the world of course it will inhibit his future success. But his future is still probably full of success.

• No it won't be inhibited.

I have seen Mr. Radcliffe in other movies as well in completely different roles, and in my opinion, he is a very talented young actor. The fact, that he starred in the Harry Potter films only gives him a certain pedigree, and establishes, that he can act in large budget movies and he is capable of dealing with the stress, work and challenges that these films provide for actors.

• Actor with many talents

I think that Daniel Radcliffe's role as Harry Potter will always be a huge part of his acting. I also think that he has already shown in some films and plays that he has done, that is does and will not define who he is a actor and as a person. I think that he has a amazing talent that will allow him to go far.