Deadly Bombing in Istanbul: Is Turkey's fate the same as its war-torn Middle Eastern neighbors?

• ISIS will destroy the middle east if not stopped

ISIS will continue to move and eventually destroy Turkey. We need to destroy ISIS, they will try to take over all of the middle east. I wouldn't be suprised if they invaded Saudi Arabia or any country really. I'm concerned that they could invade India. We are at war with ISIS, it may not be declared, but we are at war. "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Winston Churchill

• When War Crosses Borders

IF ISIL is not stopped, other parts of the world that have remained relatively peaceful, will be affected by this seemingly unstoppable force that is hell-bent on erasing anyone and anything that does not agree with their strict, militant views and way of life. The Bombing in Istanbul is just an example of how this problem will continue to grow if there is not a solution found to stop them. Turkey could face the same annihilation, destruction of culture and systematic erasing of their world if the entire world does not band together to find a way to stop the ones whose one goal is world domination.

• Turkey is unfortunately in for the same fate as its neighboring countries

The capital of Turkey was the victim of a deadly incident recently where a bomb went off in a popular tourist district. This is an indication that Turkey is indeed headed in the same violent direction as the war-ravaged countries that surround it, where bombings and attacks occur with disturbing frequency.

• No, I do not think that Turkey's fate is the same as its war-torn Middle Eastern neighbors.

No, I do not think that Turkey's fate is the same as its war-torn Middle Eastern neighbors because the Turkish government is democratic and equipped to combat radical terrorism. Although Turkey shares a border with war-torn Syria and Iraq, the country also shares a border with Greece and Bulgaria. Turkey is an economic powerhouse in that region of the world, and I believe the government will do everything possible to combat radical terrorism.

• No, I do not believe that Turkey's fate is the same as its war-torn Middle-Eastern neighbors.

No, I do not believe that Turkey's fate is the same as its war-torn Middle-Eastern neighbors because Turkey is an economic powerhouse and has the right leadership to deal with the radical Islamic terrorism. Although Turkey shares a border with Syria and Iraq, the country has a strong military and possesses ample resources needed to defend its borders.