Death of Peaches Geldof: Are the children of celebrities appropriately monitored and treated for mental health and substance abuse issues?

• Yes, but I think life is difficult for them sometimes

I believe the children of celebrities are monitored and treated for mental health and substance abuse issues. I believe they probably have access to and receive better care than the average person does. But I also think because of the type of world they live in they have different issues than working class people. I can see where life would be difficult for them sometimes.

• They have more problems.

No, the children of celebrities are not appropriately monitored and treated for mental health and substance abuse issues, because they need extra care. Their parents often have problems with mental health and substance abuse, so it stands to reason that the children will have problems too. They need to be watched more closely and helped before it is too late.

• No One's Job

I have my doubts children of celebrities are appropriately monitored for mental health and substance abuse issues, but it is doubtful they receive the same type of upbringing that most children have. There is no authority that guarantees mental health screenings for any one in the United States. Why should children of celebrities receive different treatment?

• No they are not.

Since kids of celebrities grow up around substance abuse at earlier ages, and are constantly being streamed in the media at an early age, I think that they should all have to go through some sort of counseling in order to keep them on track and to check they are not traumatized by the life their parents lead.