Death of Peaches Geldof: Is a drug overdose the likely cause of 25-year-old Peaches Geldof's death?

• Yes, I think a drug overdose was likely the cause of Peaches Geldof's death.

Most people 25 years of age don't just drop dead out of the blue, either they had a drug overdose or they were killed in a tragic accident so I think there is a very high likelyhood that her death is probably linked in some way or another to drugs.

• Yeah, I think so

Yes, I think drug overdose could be the most likely cause of her death. Although she was a mother and worked as well but still there are likely chances that she died because of drug abuse. Her mother died the same way so might be the similar thing for her as well.

• It's all speculation

I think that it is totally irresponsible to keep making all these inferences about this person's death, without even having an official crime scene investigation, and no files that support any evidence. What media are doing to this person's family is a total abomination and it should be stopped immediately.

• Drugs are only one Problem

The tragic death of Peaches Geldof at the tender age of 25 immediately brings up drug overdose concerns. But let's not jump to conclusions so fast. We still need to wait for the autopsy and the toxology reports to come back, anything before then is speculation and rumor at best.