Democrats believe Clinton's new enemy is complacency: Do you believe Democratic voters will not turnout if they see her winning in the polls?

• No, I think we know what's at stake here.

No, I think Clinton voters will turn out because there's too much at stake in these elections. We are concerned that Trump will win. We know that we must go out and vote because every single vote will count. We have to work together to block Trump from taking over our democracy. That means going out and voting for Clinton.

• No, Democratic voters will vote for Hillary.

Because Hillary is the only viable candidate against Donald Trump, people will vote for her even if they see her already winning. Third-party candidates, while desirable, are not yet viable enough. Donald Trump has angered too many people and proven himself to be a clear and present danger to America to allow him to win the election.

• No I don't

I believe that people for Clinton will turn out strong at the polls. People this election are so anti one candidate or the other that they both want to be on the side of right. Controversy breeds pride in people who think they are 100 percent correct and will go to the ends of the earth to prove their point.

• Trump is too effin scary

Although there may be something to it, since some folks just can't believe Trump actually has a shot to be our next President. Is it really possible that people who are truly horrified by that prospect won't actually vote if they think Hillary Clinton is ahead? Complacency could be a problem, but I hope voters turn out.