Deporting illegal immigrants in the US: Should the US adopt policies to deport all illegal immigrants?

• YES. They are ILLEGAL

An Illegal Immigrant is an ILLEGAL immigrant is an Illegal Immigrant. No matter what REASON they had for breaking our laws, there is NO justifying the fact that they don't follow the process put in place for coming here LEGALLY. We need to stop pandering to people who come over here, taking our jobs, breaking our laws, then have the AUDACITY to think they DESERVE our benefits. That's not how immigration works.

• Deport illegal immigrants.

So we allow 40,000,000 illegals to live here? What about the next 40,000,000? Should they be free to reap as well? Or is that too many? Should we send the second bunch back, and allow the first? Or should we send the first back and allow the second? What about the third? What about this many, 1,000,000,000?
    And it's not so simple to run from problems. Their problems are following them, drugs, poverty, lawlessness, etc all crossing the border with them, infiltrating our country with problems compounded. The USA is OVERWHELMED! If their your problems then you fix them. Just like I have to fix mine. Just like the colonies did against their oppressors. And if it's too much, well I m sure you 'll find a willing ally in the US of A.

• What gives them the right to live here?

Just because you cross the border illegally and have a kid on American soil doesn't make you or your child American, both are illegals and should be removed and sent back. You don't deserve anything from the US and should find a solution in your OWN country and find a life there.

• Yes. Yes yes.

We need to stop rewarding the breaking of the law. I understand fruit companies depend on them, but that's their problem. Take care of our people first. Come here legally if you want to come. Rewarding crime like we are these days sends a message to everyone that breaking the law is OK.

• DEport- Deport Deport

62% Say Yes
    38% Say No

Yes, Control the Border!

My heart truly bleed for the individuals that are suffering abuse from drug cartels and sex traffickers. Their country refuses to protect their citizens! These individuals need to direct their anger towards their leaders for failure to protect. Why are you mad at Americans who do not want to allow you in our country! If the parents are paying several thousand dollar to a smuggler to assist in smuggle their children to the U.S Border- traveling threw the dangerous parts of Mexico- why dont the just all move to safer part of Mexico?? There are several reasons why I think AMerican needs to have stricter and more secure borders I live in a city that borders Mexico- Since moving Here, I can see now how important it for congress to act and make stricter laws regarding the border and enforce deportation!!. I can not find work here and suffer horrible discriminated because I am a white American who does not speak Spanish. My children are teased with racist comments daily at school! Economically , We have not fully recovered from the recession and yet we want to allow and pay for 40,000-50,000 plus illegal immigrant in to our system. Paying their health care, school,food, housing all the while they take our jobs?? There will not be anything left for OUR OWN children!!!--- and if we dont go along with this they we are referred to as RACIST!! The Crime rate will go up. Mexico has been over taken by Drug Cartels and Sex trafficers-- Where do you think the majority of Drugs in America come from?? Dont think its already leaking into AMerica- do a quick engine search! Obama invites immigrants here because of the votes- dont believe me ?? When obama ran for the 2nd term- most American voters did not vote for him to be reelected. He only won by electoral Votes!! Again, I am truly sorry for those children- But what really sadness me is to think- What the future hold for the American children??

• Deport Illegal Immigrants

This country was founded on immigration but illegal immigration allows the criminals, people sick with contagious diseases, terrorist, etc etc. This country can handle controlled immigration but if we open the gates this country will implode unless we take control of our borders. We cannot take care of everyone. Ok?

• No, we would harm our economy

No, we should not deport illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants create something like 1 in 7 manufacturing jobs. Further, we do not own this country or land. We stole it from someone else. Most immigrants have no interesting in stealing our country. They want a chance at a better life for themselves and their families.

• The US should not automatically deport all illegal immigrants

We are a nation of immigrants. Many here illegally are contributing to society, working, leading productive lives and being parents. Any child born here is a US citizen. It would be wrong to separate families. Those immigrants should have a path to becoming citizens without fear of deportation. There are illegal immigrants who should be deported, but it should not be an absolute across-the-board law.

• Many people coming to the US are looking for a better life.

Unfortunately, many of the people coming to the United States illegally are looking for a better life. Many of them are not able to find a safe place for their families in their countries, and are not able to afford legal passage into any other countries. The only way they are able to find a safe place for their families is across the borders into the United States.

• I'm kind of saying no, but also yes.

Illegal immigration is a bad thing, but think of all the trouble we would go through just to do all of the following:
    Track them down
    Get them back
    Heighten the borderline security
    Imagine, all of that money has just been spent on something that isn't caring for the poor/sick, solving global warming or making world peace. We spent it on deporting people who want a good life and general rights. Thanks a lot America.