• No, I don't think it will.

Between all of the recalls and poor employment I don't think this city will survive without a lot of government intervention. Recently they shut off water to hundreds of homes that haven't paid their bills in years. I think this has the capability to cause a massive public health crisis if not dealt with soon.

• Detroit the armpit of America.

I don't see how it is possible for Detroit to recover from bankruptcy. Detroit has a national low for median income and is falling down around itself. Recovery would take decades if even remotely possible. The time to save the motor city has long passed. Government would have to step in and even then I don't see it possible.

• Don't Sell The Water

Detroit has a very long way to go until they are not bankrupt. The city itself is so financial in debt that the water is on the border of being shut off. Once it does get shut off, since our government and states most likely will not help Detroit, the water will be sold and outsourced to a 3rd party.

• No, I don't think they will

I think Detroit is not going to recover from the bankruptcy. I think the area is so bad and that the industry is so off course right now, that it is going to take a long time if ever to get Detroit going again. I think that Detroit needs a lot of changes to go along with it other than just the auto industry.