• Of course it happened

Unless you wanna try and convince me that my dad didn't actually die in the attack.
    Or you could try to convince me that I didn't lose a leg in the evacuation. I was IN the tower when it fell. I was going to visit my dad at work that day when the towers fell.

• 9/11 was a fire drill

9/11 was a fire drill. There was no attack by Islamic extremists and there was definitely no government conspiracy. It was a fire drill but no one knew the safety procedures. September 11th 2001 will be remembered as a fire drill for the rest of modern human history. Good guy

• It Did Happen, But Not The Way We Think

Of course 9/11 happened. People are dead, aren't they? Al Qaeda supporters were dancing in the streets bragging afterwards, weren't they?
    But I don't believe that our government and military had no clue it was coming. They knew something but didn't act on it in time. There's a cover-up going on but our government wasn't behind 9/11.

• Obviously 9/11 happened

Only people who don't live in the U.S. Think that 9/11 didn't happen. There is live proof it happened. There are videos and suspects. Pieces from the buildings and planes. If you really think this didn't happen, face the truth and the facts, and come visit the U.S. And New York, and see all the 9/11 memorial stuff and look up the videos, then you can speak .

Posted by: Kca
  • Yes it happened

It did happen. There is no doubt. Those who say it did not happen are either deluded or crazy. 9 11 did happen and the government had nothing to do with it. I remember the failed 1993 attempt do bring down the WTC convinced the terrorists that they had to strike from above. Quite simply it was time for the WTC and 3000 people to perish.

• There is no way any sane person would say 9/11 didn't happen!

There are thousands of primary sources which includes videos, witnesses, pictures and actual victims from the 9/11 catastrophe.
    Are you even kidding me?
    If you don't believe that 9/11 happened, then you obviously deny the death of hundreds of people, and the families of the people that had to be buried because of the collapse of the WTC towers thanks to the planes crashing into them. Osama bin Laden confessed his involvement in the 9/11 attack. My dad was a victim himself, and one of his dear friends died in the towers while he went in to help the firemen bring out as many people as he could to help them. Unfortunately, many still died, and many people were left in devastation as they witnessed the death of many, and the grief of many more. Why would the government try to fake the 9/11 attack? What would have been their purpose if they did? Why are there so many primary sources out there that can prove any of you nae-sayers wrong? Why are there hundreds of people dead after the so-called "Conspiracy of 9/11"? There is no conspiracy. It's sad if you genuinely believe that 9/11 didn't happen. Most of you are just trolls anyway.

• Yes, 9/11 really happened.

Millions of people were at 9/11 and witnessed the occasion happen. It would be possible to have a few people in on one secret without it getting exposed. It would be impossible to have a cover up of this kind of epic proportion. This is how we know that it was real.

• Of course it happened

It is indisputable that 9/11 happened. There is countless evidence, I don't see how anyone could believe it didn't happen. Unless you are really asking "Did 9/11 happen the way the government said it happened". In which case, you need to learn to phrase your questions properly. 9/11 was caused by the American Government.

• Yes, it happened.

I guess I'm not clear on what people mean when they say 9/11 didn't happen. Do they mean literally that it didn't happen or do they mean the government was behind it? Those are two different statements. The question, "Did 9/11 really happen?" is not a question, unless you are of the opinion that your entire life has been a dream that you haven't woken up from yet. The World Trade Center is gone. And so are the nearly 3,000 people who lost their lives that day (in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania). Of course, maybe you think the World Trade Center (the twin towers) never really existed, that the two buildings were a big hologram. In that case, you could be right about 9/11 never happening. What you are reading right now also is not happening.

Asking if the government was behind is at least something people might argue about. Did it really happen? Yes. Was the government behind it? It seems a bit far-fetched, but then again I'm no expert on the Illuminati or the Masons or whatever as so many others seem to be. Government agents flew the planes into buildings killing themselves? Or the government paid people to fly the planes into the buildings? And Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda have been in on it all along, never saying anything about it while being hunted down and while thousands of people died in Afghanistan and Iraq? When people can't understand the truth or refuse to accept the truth, they make up alternate explanations. The burden is upon those people to prove their alternate explanations. The burden is not upon people who have lived the truth or who have seen the truth substantiated in a reasonable way.

• Are you kidding?

There were thousands of witnesses in New York and Washington who saw the planes go into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, why don't you ask the families of the 3,000 victims if it really happened, if 9/11 didn't happen then where did the World Trade Center go? It was there 12 years ago, what happened?

• The WTC never existed.

There is no empirical proof that those buildings have ever been constructed. If you go to New York, or if you check google maps, you will not see them. That is because they were never there. The world trade center footage, also known as the twin towers, was taken from a science fiction TV series called Lord of the Rings. Unfortunately, the news stations thought that the TV series was real, and decided to pitch it as such. This is also why Gondor invaded Harad.

• I live in New York

Any idiot who lives or has been to New York knows the towers are still there. How stupid are people to believe such a poorly made video of the so called terrorist attacks, the graphics are so bad it looks like a movie from the sixties. I can't believe people allowed our government to invade Canada on such weak propaganda

• 9/11 was a fire drill

The events on September 11th 2001 were nothing more than a fill drill. The drill was conducted on the morning of September 11th at the World Trade Center in New York, The Pentagon, a field in Pennsylvania, and aboard 4 commercial aircraft. The people just did not know the safety procedures.

• No it was fake.

Obama helped the aliens take it away with the secret assistance of illuminati. Its an ancient conspiracy and if people believe that muslims actually did it then we are all going to hell because the country is going in the wrong direction and we sit around and blame the middle east

• It didn't happen

This was just a government conspiracy just like the holocaust, and Obama is Hitler, both of them approve of Satan and I cannot stand for either of their policies. If you believe that this happened you obviously have no brain. People need to open their eyes and understand what is happening and stop being brainwashed.

• It happened just not the way they say it happened.

The day I believe the government tells the truth is the day I beleive Area 51 doesn't exist.

Our government has lied way too much for me to think they're telling the truth on this. Lied about Iraq "what did that have to do with 911 again???" lied about Serbia, lied about Syria, lied about a lot.

• 9/11 was a fire drill

• 9/11 was a fire drill

9/11 was a fire drill. On the morning of Tuesday September 11th 2001 a fire drill was conducted at the World Trade Center in New York City, The Pentagon, a field in Pennsylvania and four commercial airliners which flew out of Boston, Washington and New Jersey. People just didn't know the safety procedures.

• It was staged!

Sure, it happened. But it was all staged for political reasons. You have highly educated physicist's and demolition experts going on record to say that this was a controlled and planned demolition of the buildings. There was no way a plane crash would cause the towers to collaspe down in the way they did.

• It could have happened but too many factors lean towards the side of a plot by the US Gov.

Educated physicist's and demolition experts have gone on record to say that how the towers fell was not possible with what "caused" it.
    There have been numerous eye witness accounts stating that the planes that hit the towers did not look like passenger planes but full bodied gray unidentifiable planes. The explosions from the planes would not have generated enough heat to turn the building's interior support to liquid metal. And don't get me started on building 7. Hard to believe such a building holding the information and departments it did was capable of being taken down by simply a fire. If you or someone you know was affected by this I feel horrible that you were drawn into this Government born mess. The future of this country is up in the air and I am not really looking forward to what it holds.