• Yes, Of Course it Did!

Have any of you ever heard of Mount Ararat (not meaning to be rude, just asking for purposes of my statement)? Its the place that mentioned in the Bible that is said to have been where the Ark landed. The fact that this place still exists is astonishing, and proof to my testimony. No, they haven't found the Ark yet, but until they do, this is all the evidence I have. That and my faith, which really, is the most important, and I'm not backing down on that no matter what comments I receive. Thanks for reading this everyone! <3

• C s f

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aaaaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• C s f

• C s f

• Sometimes "world wide' doesn't cover the earth

I am saying NO, because there is no evidence at this time that the entire earth was inundated at one time. But the question may be imprecise. If an area that were flooded, was the only area that one knew of, it could be perceived as "world wide". For example, what is now the Black Sea may at one time have been a dry populated valley. A cataclysmic event may have flooded that valley in a short time, perhaps months. This could have been taken as "world wide" to those who lost their lands.

• No, it did not, and could not.

Throughout the history of man, it has been known that many great flood stories have surfaced, one of the oldest being a Mesopotamian tablet that told a very similar story to the Biblical flood, in which a man was given divine warning about a flood and a boat was filled with pairs of every animal in the world. After forty days and Forty nights, the flood finally ended and the waters began to recede. After a while, Noah and his family were able to leave the ark and repopulate the world. This flood was supposed to be the reason the Earth is the way it is and that before then there were no mountains and the Earth was a land of paradise.

Throughout the centuries, natural philosophers attempted to understand how the flood would have changed the topography of the world and answer questions such as these: Where did all the water come from? How were fossils made during this flood?

As time went on, geologists were able to answer these questions and it is now known that the stories describing these floods were caused by regional, catastrophic floods that were able to shape local topography. However, no world wide flood has been recorded in the rocks.

• Of course there was a flood, it says so in the Bible, so there must have been. Praise the Lord!

Also, the world is only about six thousand years old and the moon, sun and the stars revolve around it.

"And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:16-18

But wait! What if the Bible is just a load of old bollocks and the scientists are right after all? I’d look a complete tool, wouldn’t I/ Ok so I have changed my mind, there was no great flood.

• Absolutely zero evidence.

Not only is there no evidence any global flood ever happened, but there is a great deal of evidence AGAINST that claim. Every piece of evidence in geology and biology argues against this nonsensical myth.
    The Noahide flood myth isn't even original. It's a near exact copy of the story of Unapishtim in the Epic of Gilgamesh, which predates the Exodus tale by nearly three thousand years.

• No evidence to support the claim.

Seeing as all evidence in scientific research points away from the very idea I'd have to say no. Not to mention the complications had it actually happen such as,
    1) starvation and over crowdedness on the boat.
    2) A boat would never would have been able to be built to that size
    3) to cover even the highest mountains you'd be so far up you'd die of suffocation and the freezing temperatures
    4) where did all the said water go afterwords?