Did Alexander I of Russia fake his own death and become Feodor Kuzmich?

• Russian tsar 'lived secretly as monk in Siberia' for decades after history books say he died

According to the Siberian Times, a new handwriting analysis suggests that Tsar Alexander I did stage his death. Both Alex's handwriting and Feodor Kuzmich's handwriting is extremely similar, based upon the research given by Svetlana Semonova, who is currently the president of the Russian Graphological Society. The handwriting pictures presented in the article do indeed look like they are the same.

• Yes, that can be prove.

Alexander died unexpectedly, he did not suffer from any disease before, he died far away from home in a remote place of Taganrog, and when he was put in the coffin many who saw him, said that he changed a lot, this is why the coffin was quickly sealed. Stranger things have happened, and in the age of DNA it should be no trouble to find out who was who. If the will is there.

• They tried to kidnap him

Yes, Alexander I of Russia faked his own death because he was afraid of everyone after a kidnap attempt. History verified that the kidnap attempt happened so Alexander faked becoming ill on a trip to the south of Russia. He just wanted to live out his final days in peace and rid himself of conspiracy theories and plots against him.

• Alexander I of Russia died of typhus in 1825

No, Alexander I of Russia did not fake his own death. There were rumors that he became a monk, but they were only rumors. These rumors probably arose as the result of the chaotic times of the Napoleonic wars, when Alexander I was often on the move, and was once almost kidnapped. After dealing with several personal tragedies,The Emperor became ill and died of typhus. His body was transported to St. Petersburg for his funeral. He was interred at Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral a year later.

CopperJanette2 says2017-12-10T23:43:35.570
Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr Trust: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr Trust last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Trust Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr Trust have done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr Trust for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!".. I and my family are living together happily again. If you are searching for way to restore relationship, i will advise you to contact him now. See more reviews on his website and email him now: https://utimatespellcaster.com

Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com Or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.Com

WhatApp or call him +2348156885231