• A Beautiful Voice

From her first audition to her final performance, Cassadee Pope wowed the judges on The Voice, audience members, and viewers all across America. She has a voice like an Angel. She has stage presence that captivates audiences. Cassadee Pope is a true star who deserves every bit of success that she will have.

• Cassadee pope is the most amazing artist in the would and I love her music and just all of her talent.I think she deserved it.

I think that Cassadee pope deserved to win because she worked her way up to the last competition and she is the most amazing artist that I've ever heard and I absolutely think that she deserved to win she only made it to the competition because of her singing and her choice of songs and if Cassadee pope ever reads this I believe in her and I think that she is the best singer in the world I love you Cassadee pope and I love your music too.

• Deserved to win

Sure, she was already famous with Hey Monday. But if she was the best singer out of those three people, she deserved to win. And I personally think that she was the best out of those three. But I still loved Terry and Nicholas. America voted who deserved to win.

• I suppose from a certain point of view she did.

I feel like a traitor since I'm a fan of Terry Mcdermott before anyone else on the show ( huge fan) but Cassadee suites it better and appeals to a mass audience like teenagers since for one, she's younger then Terry or Nick. I'm a teenager that liked Terry and nick more but I'm pretty sure that's not the norm.

• Absolutely Positively Without A Doubt Yes!

YES! I absolutely think Cassadee Pope should have won. I'm glad she did too. She has an amazing voice, a great range, and (this doesn't really count) she is GORGEOUS! Again, I'm satisfied with the winner and i wouldn't or couldn't have picked anyone more suitable for the title: winner! =)

• She deserved to win

Everyone on the show had singing experience. Some people were even in a band. Cassadee Pope just happened to have singing experience that was a bit more successful. But being Cassadee, she wanted more so she auditioned. She had the same advantage as everyone else. That is what successful people do, they always go for more. That is why they are where they are...

• Yes she has it!

If you guys think that Cassadee Pope did not deserve to win then you were very wrong! Why she was born for it. It was her childhood dream and none of you can alter the dream. Also her advantage was only a base from her past, her past is irrelevant to the entire show.

• Yes Cassadee deserved to win because she was good and popular, too.

True, performers like Trevin Hunte and Amanda Brown were probably the front runners in the competition, but they faltered, and Cassadee never did. Yes, Cassadee had a bigger fan base than the rest of the competitors. A singer has to be able to, most importantly, sing, but must also be "likeable" I liked the rest of the contestants a lot, too, but Cassadee knew how to connect with fans. And when everyone was buying iTunes, Cassadee also had a lot of supporters who actually bought her music as many times as possible. And, it also isn't just about looks, because if it was, Dez Duron would have stayed in the competition much longer due to his "attractiveness".

• Yes, I agree because Cassadee Pope was "The Voice."

Watching season 3 of The Voice and the blind auditions, I wanted her to win from the start. People say she only won because she was previously in a band, but I don't think that is true. The Voice is about "The Voice" and she had it. It doesn't matter your age, your gender or anything else. She was an artist before and she's an artist now and she will continue to grow. Nichola David, Terry McDermott and Cassadee Pope were the three I had picked to be in the top three and, although Nicholas David was my second pick, I was VERY excited to watch her win. I wouldn't change my voting status for anything. But, no matter who won, all three of them are winners and you will probably hear singles from Terry and Nicholas. It's just a show and none of them had hard feelings toward each other, so why does it matter? She deserved it from day one. If Terry would've won, we'd be saying, "Nicholas or Cassadee should've won," and vice versa.

• Yes, Cassedee Pope Desereved to Win “The Voice”

This season of the voice seemed to bit of a far cry away from the very first season. The first season boasted such raw talent, that it was virtually impossible to say which of the final contestants truly deserved to win. Although unique in style, every one of the original final contestants on “The Voice” were extremely talented. This season seemed not to necessarily boast contestants who were not talented, but just did not appear to be as strong as the first season. Cassadee Pope appeared to be a talented and entertaining performer. However, there were other contestants who may have displayed more raw talent and exuded more of an entertainment factor. Bottom line in such shows like “The Voice”, “American Idol” and “The X Factor” the winner is crowned purely based on subjective opinion. So if you were a fan of Cassadde Pope you feel you are justified, if you are not a fan of hers, you feel robbed as your fan favorite was over looked by others who had a different fan favorite. If you didn’t care either way if Cassadee Pope was crowned the winner of the voice that means you are indifferent and probably recognize the complete subjectivity of such a show as “The Voice” and say it is ok that Cassadee Pope won, because you know if someone else won, we would be asking if that contestant deserved to win.

• She was good, just not the best

A few singers competing against her had the ability to reach out to people's emotions and just make them cry. She didn't. She's someone i'd hear on the radio and forget about in the next instant. She's is good, but she wasn't anything special. These days, the 'girl next door sings the way she does. Nothing WOW about it. She doesn't stop me in my tracks and go, WOW. WHO IS THAT ? But her competitors did. And that's why it upset me that she won.

• She was good, just not the best

• She was good, just not the best

• She was good, just not the best

• She was good, just not the best

• Unjustified win and unfair advantage

She had already built a fan base before entering the Voice. It is incredibly unfair considering the amount of inexperienced artists that were place the compete against her. And besides, the show urges people to audition to the expense of becoming big time artists with enormous careers and power, however, Pope's name has been lost in the music industry while other aspiring artists (like Melanie Martinez) have proven to be more successful.

• Unfair advantage AND unoriginal

She had already built a fan base before entering the Voice. It is incredibly unfair considering the amount of inexperienced artists that were place the compete against her. And besides, the show urges people to audition to the expense of becoming big time artists with enormous careers and power, however, Pope's name has been lost in the music industry while other aspiring artists (like Melanie Martinez) have proven to be more succesful.

• The Voice Was Heavily Bias Towards Pope!

Pope was favored during the most crucial time of the season. She had back-to-back weeks of being the final singer and was second to last the following week to make it into the top 6.
    Then in the final four she ends up again in the second to last singing spot to get her into the finals. The Voice may be legit on the vote count but they can and do manipulate the audience by positioning the shows' favored contestants with added praises by the coaches and favorable positioning .
    The show is far from fair they like the media uses its personal bias to promote certain contestants and coaches (Blake "Country" Sheldon)!

• No Way, José.

Cascaded had a pleasant voice and I enjoy her music but if you are honestly trying to tell me that Cassadee sings better than Amber Brown, Trevin Hunte, AND Melanie Martinez then you are full of it. She was good but she wasn't the best which is what this competition is all about. Finding the best, not the mediocre.

• No Way, José.