Did former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson cause the Iraq War?

• Yes,Joseph C.Wilson was the cause of the Iraq War.

Yes,Joseph C.Wilson was the cause of the Iraq war.If it wasn't for Joseph C.Wilson then the Iraq war may have happened.After all it was him that went to the meeting in Gabon.During this meeting he was convinced that Iraq was hiding WMDs.He was convinced that if the US did not act then Iraq would take it as a sign that it was ok to counteract.

• It Came Out of The White House

I do not believe former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson caused the Iraq War. I do not believe Saddam was innocent in the wars beginnings, but he didn't help either. I believe the main culprits to starting the Iraq War were in the White House and I think pointing fingers at other members of the government severely undermines the fact that the President was directly involved.

• Former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson did not cause the Iraq War.

Former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson did not cause the Iraq War. He was totally against the Iraq War since the beginning. It was the Bush administration that finally led to the Iraq War. He did not want anything to do with it and during that time his wife was outed as a cia agent.

• He was somewhat irrelevant

No, I do not believe that Joseph C. Wilson caused the war. He had his hand in the pot and I believe that he wanted to be more of an influence than he really was. Joseph was not the a popular or high profile ambassador, but in his mind he was. In the end, he was not the cause of the Iraq War.

• He wasn't that big of a deal.

No, former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson did not cause the Iraq War, because he was not the relevant, high-profile ambassador that he wishes he was. Wilson only wishes that he were that important. Bush for the most part ignored him and continued on with his business. Wilson cannot be said to cause the Iraq War.