• Yes they definetly sold out

Back a long time ago Green Days music was offensive, but it got to the point of the matter that they were singing about. It didn't matter if they upset people, they wanted their voices heard. Now their music is based on mainstream style of music and non of it they seem to stand by in any way. It use to be a teenagers way of knowing that others felt the same as they did, but now it goes with toady's flow of music which is definitely a sell out to me.

• Yes they did

Green Day has completely changed their music style and who they are since the early 90s. It's highly disappointing. Ever since American Idiot came out, they have completely changed due to the fact that they are now being played on the radio more than ever and are changing their music based on what people like and no longer do what they are known for.

• Not sell-out, but evolve.

I feel that all fans that say that from American Idiot on, the sold out. They did not sell out, they evolved. I'm a fan who likes everything they did. Warning is in the top 3 for me. Fans who only like American Idiot-on, aren't fans. They're teenage girls who think Billie Joe is "So hawt". Fans who only like their stuff up to Warning are douches who can't learn to accept change. Have you even listened to and thought about the meaning to American Idiot. It's actually really thought provoking. On one hand, it's a tale of love and loss. On

• They stayed the same

Listen to "demolicious". They are still at there punk roots with songs like "let yourself go". No sellouts, just great punk rock that made it big. Just because they moves on and tried new things they arent sell outs. Lmao just look at John Lydob from sex pistols hes doing cheese commercials. How punk.