Did Hitler really die in his bunker, or did he fake his death? (See the TV show, "Hunting Hitler')

Asked by: zlatan10
  • He croaked in Berlin, end of story.

Hitler's dentist was captured after the war by the Americans. Two of his dental techs were captured by the Russians. Each independently reconstructed the details of Hitler's dental work from memory. Their reconstructions meshed completely, and they fit with the details of the dental work on the jaw fragments attributed to Hitler AND to the skull X-rays taken of him by his doctor after the July 20 bomb attempt. Bottom line, there is solid forensic proof that Hitler died in Berlin. For a detailed account of the forensic exam go to http://www.nl-aid.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sognnaes.pdf

• Maybe, maybe not.

Just so everyone knows, saying no means he faked. Anyway, the TV show I mentioned shows enough evidence that he COULD HAVE escaped Berlin. Not that he did. And I have only seen two episodes. It is a good show , entertaining, and I encourage you to watch it. It clarifies 8 Nazi planes escaped on April 21, the day after his birthday, which was when Hitler made his last public appearance. Then evidence showed that there were Nazis in Misiones, Argentina, after the war.