Did Hitler successfully bring the American dream to America?

Asked by: xPooppaXLog
  • He did nothing wrong.

Hitler sucessfully brought prosperity to the German people. He created patriotism and kinship between all peoples. If the allies wouldn't have been idiots we would have defeated the evil of communisim. Also, he did nothing wrong becuase they deserve it. It would have been called the Great German Dream and been a sign of freedom.

• ; hj h h

Ubgjhiknhj h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• This man, though he did not invent, approved of the final solution! The extermination of Jews.

If you will read my opinion of communism and see my debate on it, you may have a change of opinion.

Adolf Hitler, this man wrote and said it all in Mien Kumpf or, "My struggles." With his great speaches and military tactics, to his ant-sematic views on the Jews, Judes. This man created Nazism and is the most well known totalitarian dictators in the history of the world.

Did you know he invaded most of the occupied German lands before the second world war? This was during Nazi Germany expansion (1932-1940) when Adolf Hitler declared Lebenstraum among the German people saying, "Germany needs more living room." and began invading multiple countries. This later caused the second world war when German troops launched a Blitzkrieg on Poland, sending in both the Armoured Panzer division and the Luftwaffe.

Which led to the phoney war or sitskrieg. (Winter 1939- Spring 1940) Adolf never once stepped into a concentration camp you know. This man was of pure evil. He ordered the deaths of nearly 10 million Jews and many of our GI's as well as other minorities.

This man was not a hero, he was a monster. I advise you read Mien Kumpf, I study the second world war and I admire Hitler for his military and his way to manipulate people but not his acts against humanity and neutral nations.

So Hitler did many things wrong, he did not need to kill people nor did he have to declare lebenstraum and invade the Sudetenland.

Know your history!

Think about what you sir, have done.