Did Iggy Azalea deserve to win the AMA for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist?

• Yes Iggy deserved to win it.

Yes, I think that Iggy Azalea deserved to win the AMA for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist because I have really liked her songs since she first came out and she gained a lot of fans and viewers really fast so right there she should win an award. I think she has worked hard for those rewards so it was worth it.

• What It's All About

The truth is no matter what the music is like on a scale of one to ten, it all boils down to politics. Who is going to garnish the most interest in the music industry? When a good showing of fans are involved, the yield is more money to the industry in general and to certain entities in specific.

• Iggy Azalea was a joke.

Iggy was signed to TI's label as a joke. She was purely a joke act. He signed her because he thought that it was funny, a white girl pretending to be black, or a white girl with many of the black body stereotypes. She was a parody of Nicki Minaj and now we can see, she's disappearing fast as people are becoming aware of this. She's not original, she's not inspirational, she's not bringing down barriers for anyone. She can't be compared to Eminem. She's not better than Nicki Minaj. She will lose popularity completely very, very soon.

• Did Iggy Azalea to win the AMA for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist?

I don't think she should of won the award. She is a very horrible singer. She tries to hard to be like Nicki Minaj who also is horrible. She doesn't deserve to win the the AMA Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist. I would rather have Charlie XCX win more than her. It's so annoying.

• There shouldn't even be such an award but anyhows

This sunvisor-wearing idiot should not get any awards in music whatsoever. Lol She has no talent, and is nothing more than some obnoxious loudmouth girl who thinks she's the top of her game. Seriously she needs to go. Lol
    She's a piece of garbage. Lol In every way shape, form.

• No,Iggy Azalea did not deserve to win the AMA for Favorite Rap/Hip-Hop Artist

It is my opinion that Iggy Azalea has arrive too recently on the scene to win such a distinctive award. His compositions lack maturity and polish, and there were other artists that were better qualified and more appreciated in the Hip-Hop community. Perhaps with more experience, Iggy Azalea will be worthy of such an honor.

• I don't believe Iggy deserved to win the AMA for Favorite Rap/hip-hop

Although I support Iggy Azalea completely. I really think it's weird that they ended up choosing her over Eminem. I do understand that she's created quite a buzz lately and that she has a hip-hop vibe, I don't think it should have even been compared to Eminem. If it was me, it would have been an insult!