• Biden obviously won.

Now, I am very upset at some of the responses here so I will address the 1st one - 16kadams. The others (besides Imabench) have the same ending and bias as this one. 16kadams - My opponent completely fails in giving examples of how Joe Biden supposedly lied and how it affects the debate at all. From his comment, we can obviously see how biased he is and that we can't trust what he says. He doesn't say how Joe Biden won in foreign policy nor does he say how Paul Ryan won in economics. He disrespects our vice president in calling him a yelling fool in which we can see how patriotic he is.

• Destroyed him

Biden absolutely destroyed all of Ryan's points with absolute conviction while Ryan simply responded most of the time with his prepared speech. Although both lied, Biden managed to call Ryan up on his while Ryan let all of Biden's go without question. Biden was more convincing and had the more logical argument.

• Joe Biden literally won the debate against Paul Ryan more than Mitt Romney won against Barack Obama.

Joe Biden presented himself as the most charismatic questioning the time period for a nuclear missile to activate, asking why Mitt Romney paid less taxes than his parents who belonged to the 47% despite Mitt Romney having a $250 million net worth. Not only did he make a strong case for less military interventionism and enacting the Buffet law but he made a very solid case in why Mitt Romney was of poor character about the 47%. He also made a powerful push for Barack Obama's healthcare plan and fought well about Barack Obama's improvement in the term and his own track record. The only place Paul Ryan was able to win was in the debate about abortion in which Paul Ryan finally used his charisma to win the crowd on this touching issue. Now, I am very upset at some of the responses here so I will address the 1st one - 16kadams. The others (besides Imabench) have the same ending and bias as this one.

16kadams - My opponent completely fails in giving examples of how Joe Biden supposedly lied and how it affects the debate at all. From his comment, we can obviously see how biased he is and that we can't trust what he says. He doesn't say how Joe Biden won in foreign policy nor does he say how Paul Ryan won in economics. He disrespects our vice president in calling him a yelling fool in which we can see how patriotic he is. He says that + Joe Biden interrupting Paul Ryan is what sets the Joe Biden winning illusion and says he interrupted Paul Ryan worse than Mitt Romney did to Barack Obama which has no evidence at all. He doesn't state how the moderator was biased nor does he say why he believes there was either a tie or Paul Ryan having a slight edge in substance. In the end, he gives no evidence for any of his claims at all and states many words without anything to prove it. He gives so many unsubstantiated claims and is being purely someone who writes without anything to prove true. All he says is full of bias.

• Old, Bitter, and Cold

Like Dennis Miller said, and I'm not talking about the coffee backstage! Biden was as rude as you could get. I think Ryan would be a great VP. With him and Romney side by side, this country could turn around. I don't know why nobody trusts Ryan with Medicare. It's common knowledge that medicare and social security are in trouble, yet nobody is willing to do anything to change it..... so what do we do? Eveyone wants to keep it the same, but it just isn't working.... Maybe we should just try something else, even if it doesn't sound like it would work as well. What's the harm?

• Biden Did Not Win

Joe Biden was being very rude during the debate with Paul Ryan. He constantly interupted Ryan and laughed and made jokes. This is not how a vice president should act especially if he wants to get reelected with President Obama. I do believe though Paul Ryan did win that debate because he was very calm and precise and knew his facts.

• Tie.

I'd say it was a tie -- that is, not that Ryan won, but that neither of them won. Most of Biden's rebuttals to Ryan's points consisted of "No, that's not true." or "No, that's not accurate." etc. (the same goes with Obama to Romney, though certainly to a lesser extent). However, Biden did present some pretty good points that Ryan was not quite able to overcome. Ryan's performance was solid, Biden's was a little better, but his lack of substance and his condescending tone/laughter brought him back down to a tie, in my opinion.

• Ryan kicked Biden's butt.

While Joe Biden did well with the way he presented his ideas while he was speaking, Ryan had better points despite 82 interruptions, a disrespectful and distracting opponent, and a moderator who challenged and cut him off unfairly. Biden was full of lies. Paul Ryan knows how to run an economy. He knows how to save America. All Joe Biden knows how to do is laugh at him.

• joe Biden is Smug!

He is a very self-concered, look down upon kind of guy and that came out during this debate with is non-verbal que's! This is why I think Joe Biden has lost the Vice President Debate for the election year two thousand and twelve and I hope you agree with my opinion.

• No, hear me out though.

Let me start out by saying that most conservatives claimed that Ryan won because he had better points and arguments. That is bull ****. The number one reason people, especially conservatives, are claiming that Ryan won is because they feel bad for him and are giving him the pity vote. A ton of Ryan's arguments and facts were completely fabricated and many of them mostly false, just like Biden, so to claim that Ryan had better arguments and thus won the debate is hysterically untrue. Biden had his equal share of flubs though (especially on Libya) and he had controlled the debate almost the entire time.

So why is it that I think Biden didnt win? Because I believe the debate was a tie.

Biden's arguments were just as full of lies as Ryan's, whether conservatives like it or not. That means that the winner of the debate would come to who controlled the debate and how they did so. Biden controlled the debate but did so with very poor conduct, as pointed out across the media. Biden gained nothing from this debate, neither did Ryan, so its a tie. If you think Ryan won because you feel bad for him, stop babying him. No man should become the Vice President just because you think hes feelings got hurt.

• Liar liar pants on fire

Joe Biden, that lying SOB and arrogant fool really made me sick last night. He laughed and smiled real wide at HIGHLY inappropriate times (i.e., when Ryan was scolding him and Obama on the terrorist attacks at Benghazi) and told more lies than Paul Ryan. For some fact checks for Joe Biden, see http://www.gop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/fact-checking-biden-10-lies-and-counting.pdf

• It was a tie.

On foreign policy, Biden won (though he lied worse then the liberals think Romney lied). On economics, Ryan truly won. The Biden winning illusion only exists because he was a yelling fool and interrupted Ryan (worse then how Romney interrupted Obama) in the best part of his point. A biassed moderated didn't help, either. Based on substance, Ryan either had a slight edge or tie. On manners/style, Ryan won.